BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Jessica S.
Pierce City, MO
Oh my goshhhhhhhhh.... these cookies are EXACTLY what you need if you've got a sweet tooth like I do!! Pair a couple (or several) with a glass of milk and you will be in heaven. I recommend warming them up, just a few seconds, you'll be happy that you did!
Amira C.
Belleville , IL
Famous Amos has the greatest tasting crunchy chocolate chip cookies. So much flavor in one little bite and they’re only like 75 cent. It is way better than chips ahoy and any other brand. I get Famous Amos every time I grocery shop. Highly recommended
Sara A.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’ve always been the kid that would try to swap these cookies for something else. For some reason this cookie has never really been my favorite. I find it pretty dry and not as appetizing as other cookies that I’ve enjoyed in my lifetime. Mid-tier cookie.
Kirsten R.
Waynesburg, PA
I tried this back when I visited Malaysia, maybe 9 years ago m. The cookies were being made fresh on the spot. I love it for it was so yummy. However, now I’m not that crazy over it since I can only find the packages cookies not the one fresh from the oven.
Oriana M.
Hollywood, FL
These cookie are a good to go snack, they are sweet and soft, perfect for children in the back seat in long travels. Love the taste and texture and buy then as often as I can. Always recommend this when ask about a good snack for toddles.
Sarai D.
Love love love these! They are great snack sized! I love how they aren’t soft cookies but they are like super crunchy they are just perfect! We get the big box from Costco! Sometimes we even add these in our treat bags at our birthday parties! Total hit!
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Angelique P.
Bellmead, Tx
To tell the truth I really don't buy this product very often. Most times it's when I'm at the doctor or hospital and need a little snack. These cookies kinda hard to eat but taste good. [product:famous-amos-chocolate-chip-bite-size-cookies-1.5-oz.-bag]
Ashley K.
jasper, AL
love that they’re bite sized because it makes me feel like i’ve had a lot when i’ve only eaten probably one regular sized cookie. they taste great and are very easy to find. they’re also not overpriced. easy to carry in a lunch box for school or work.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?

back