BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are sold in the vending machine at work. The urge to not purchase these constantly is very difficult. They go for a $1.00 in the machine so they're inexpensive. I don't think they're healthy but they sure do taste good.
Mary T.
Oxford, MS
This might be the only brand of box/bag chocolate chip cookies that I love. They taste so good and are so easy to take as snacks. I love grabbing these at the local grocery store for roadtrips. So chocolate-y and crisp.
Ashley B.
These cookies are delicious! They aren't too hard but they aren't too soft. My only complaint is once I open a box, it's hard to stop eating them because they taste that good! They taste even better when you dip them in milk!
Jennifer B.
Eldon, MO
I like to buy these for my first graders to use with our Senses unit. It is a nice, small size to hand out as a taste, rather than a whole cookie. They have good chocolate chip flavor and a nice little crunch. They are not too pricey, so I can afford to get these each year for my class.
Vunga F.
Victorville, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Classic cookie that I grew up on. They are crunchy little fat chocolate chip cookies that are pretty good. Same rate from when I was small and still rates the same now. It's like a crunchy chocolate chip shortbread cookie.
Shelley Y.
Provo, UT
Nothing screams elementary school like these bags of cookies. They're really crunchy and sometimes way too crunchy. Pretty sure the roof of my mouth has never suffered more scratches than when munching on these.
Melissa O.
Lakeland, FL
These cookies are delicious and always a decent quality. They are a great option for a vending machine snack. I used to have these every day. I would recommend and would buy this again if I was needing a snack.
Savanna J.
Beaverton, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I do not like these at all. I got them for free in a lunch and disliked them so much that I gave them away. They taste supper buttery and are too hard to enjoy. You have to eat the whole cookie at once or it hurts your teeth trying to take a bite.
Allison M.
Coon Rapids, MN
Getting the big bag of these from Costco was always a highlight of childhood shopping trips. These are so fun and extremely tasty. They have the perfect balance of crunch, meltiness of the chocolate & saltiness.
Olivia B.
Corona, CA
This little bag brings back fond memories of high school. Buying my little bag of "famous Amos" cookies to eat during lectures. To this day I buy my kids these sweet little cookies as treats! The classic taste never changes!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.