BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
natasha r.
I love these famous amos cookie I know its a lot of calories but i eat 1-2 bags a day, although i shouldnt be cheating on my diet i just male sure to make it up at the gym. I even have the mimi ones at home in a box
Julianna M.
97386
Famous Amos cookies are so incredibly delicious! They are my favorite cookie snack. I love the fact that they come in large packs & small. Perfect for lunches or a box all to yourself! Amazing quality & unforgettable taste! I would 11/10 recommend these to everyone & anyone!
Melissa M.
I do not know why I have to review these if there is not much I can say about these cookies other than how good they are and how everyone should stop reading this and just go buy themselves a box or ten of Famous Amos cookies already. They are worth breaking your piggy bank for!
Natalie D.
Ate these as a kid, still do. They are so yummy and chocolatey. Thanks you to the brqbd for cresting these. Used to share A pack with my grandma and a girl. Created so many memories eating these
Helen J.
Portland
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The cookies from the tiny packs are perfect bite sized cookies to snack on. They are a bit on the harder side but they still taste amazing, in the small packs there aren't very many cookies in them but its an alright amount to get by. They are an affordable price.
Maggs P.
Riverview, FL
Aside from the Chips Ahoy Chewy cookies these might just be right up there with them! i love that these cookies are so well and perfectly made they sometimes even taste better than home made cookies.
Kyleigh T.
clarksville
These cookies are amazing. They melt in your mouth with every bite. They have the perfect amount of chocolate chips in them. They are a great price and are very satisfying. My family eats them so quickly that I’m constantly buying more and more to keep the shelf stocked.
Savannah B.
LOVE this bite size packages of the classic chocolate chip cookie. The flavor and consistency of these cookies is always perfect and they are the same if not better in this perfect bite size !! Highly recommend for someone who wants a pre portioned out amount of cookies
Gabby G.
EEeeee I love these! These are my go-to, guilty pleasure vending machine snack. I love them when I'm stuck in class or studying and need something sweet. These have a great texture and the chocolate is really nice. It has a good mixture of sweet.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I think famous Amos has been around for as long as I can remember. They are def good, wish they would make a softer cookie. They are def a bite size treat I can rely on for a sweet tooth moment !
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?