BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

Buy on Walmart*
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My teacher in middle school had the last name Amos and gave these out. They are pretty good but really remind me of the chips ahoy. Usually chips ahoy is a bit more cheaper and you usually get more cookies in them. Not my favorite cookie style but if you do I’m saying get another
Heather L.
Perfect sweet and indulgent cookies with amazing melt in your mouth chocolate chips! The fat content makes me feel guilty, hence the 3 stars, but ignore the label and indulge for satisfaction. Delish vending machine snack in a pinch!
Chelsea S.
Palmyra, PA
I do not know what it is about these cookies, but they are so addicting. Open the bag and be prepared to eat all of them! Each one has the perfect amount of chocolate chips so you never find yourself with only cookie. Eat alone or dip in milk, either way you won't be able to stop.
Ashley A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love these cookies! They are the perfect snack and taste amazing! They are very affordable and easy to just grab and go. I use to eat them as a child and still do to this day! Def recommend to others
Taylor B.
Mentor, OH
These are the best snack cookies! Anytime I find them in a vending machine or gas station I have to get them. My grandma used to buy them when I was a kid an I’ve loved them since. They just have this great taste to them that other store bought chocolate chip cookies don’t have.
Katherine F.
Carrboro, NC
These have been my favorite packaged chocolate chip cookies since I was a child! I remember eating them with my grandfather, who introduced me to them, every time I get to enjoy them. Truly the best.
Tanaya P.
These cookies are sooooo delicious. I love eating them since I was little. A lot of time I eat way too many cookies in one sitting. It’s very hard to stop eating them. It’s so much better than othe chocolate chip cookies.
Brittany L.
Tolleson, AZ
If i ever come across a vending machine and these cookies are in them they are my first and only choice ita my guilty pleaser they saved my life when i stayed at a hospital one night and needed a snack because my sugar level was soo low or at least i like to beliwve they did 😎
Ashley L.
Baraboo, WI
These are delicious! They're a little hard at first but end up melting in your mouth which I loved. I've found them in vending machines before at hotels and I believe I've even gotten them at Walmart before. I have recommended these to my friends before and will continue to in the future
Caitlin S.
Suprisingly good flavor. Great amount of chocolate chips. However they're slightly dry but still have a good flavor. I was a first time customer and would be willing to buy these again. I'd recommend to others who enjoy cookies like chips ahoy as these are similar in flavor
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?