BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Whitney Y.
So good but so addicting. I love these tiny little cookies so much. They aren't soft little cookies they are crunchy and wonderful in every way. The only con is how had it is to not eat the entire package.
Rachael M.
Garden City, ID
Who doesn’t love these cookies ! So delicious ! I’ve grown up eating them!! I have a hard time not eating them all they’re in front of me! Great texture, affordable and easy to get your hands on. They never go out of style !
Jessie P.
These cookies are wonderful and stay fresh because of the single serving packaging. They are only around 100 calories per bag. I can have a miniature candy bar for 120 or this whole bag of cookies. I definitely pick these.
Bambi S.
Douglassville, PA
Perfect little snack! These little cookies are perfect size and delicious- I just wish they were softer as I’m more of a fan of soft rather than crunchy cookies. Texture and taste are delicious though and would recommend
Isabel T.
Savannah, GA
These are my number one vending machine treat! I have a huge sweet tooth, and these can always be counted on to satisfy my craving. Be careful though. The dentist just told me I have three cavities, so moderation is key.
Tara M.
My favorite treat as a kid. This flavor is so nostalgic and different from any other chocolate chip cookies. I bought this at the grocery store for a good price. Im not sure if the ingredients are good, but the flavor is!
Lailani B.
Beaverton, OR
These are great for events, and they taste awesome even coming out of a sealed bag. These last a long time and although crumbly, are really great to eat and especially to add to desserts because they're really bite-sized!
Jordan H.
A classic! The best cookies around. I frequently try chips ahoy, but nothing compares to these cookies. Theyre a bit higher priced, but trust me, it's so worth it. Every time I bring these to work, I have to hide them from my coworkers or they'll eat them all.
Haley S.
Benton, KY
A vending machine staple and such a classic cookie! I love the chocolate chunks and the crunchiness of these sweet bite-sized treats! Always a favorite, Famous Amos is a must need at snack break or for a midnight snack!
Colette O.
Torrance, CA
I️ nanny so I’m packing lunches and buying snacks for the kids I️ nanny and these are the perfect size for the kids lunches for something sweet to go along with there food and they love I️t! Cookies are crunchy and sweet!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.