BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Stopped eating these after I found out the company totally stole Amos’ idea and fired him from the company so he has no claim on his own empire. I feel bad for him so i don’t buy these cookies.
Tamera L.
New Port Richey, FL
These are one of my favorite cookies. I love that they are mini. The taste is just amazing! And I don't know why I normally don't like really crunchy cookies but these are just awesome, crunch and all, lol!
Farah J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I think these are the best cookies to ever exist on the planet I'm so glad they have them at the vending machine at work I try not to buy a big bag from Costco because I will eat all of them even though it's a great value I highly recommend that everyone try these you will not be disappointed
Stephanie V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have been eating these cookies for years and they are great. A fresh bag of famous amos cookies tastes like heaven. It is very easy to eat the entire bag because the cookies are so good. My family loves these, and I recommend them if you are looking for good chocolate chip cookies.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these! They bring back so many memories. These are hands down the best cookies when it comes to crunchy ones. (I typically like softer cookies)
I could sit and eat these all day! They’re so delicious! They’re kind of hard to find around my area though.. I normally only see them at random gas stations.
Nayeli A.
They are so bite sized &” delicious that you want to buy more but don’t want to gain the weight. So creamy you don’t even need to think of grabbing a cup of milk. I recommend this product to anyone who enjoys melty chocolate chips. &” a non breakable cookie that holds itself together.
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
The taste is great. Perfect for lunches or an on the go snack or picnics. I got mine at Walmart, the gas station, or dollar general. Got four stars because they do produce a lot of crumbs and the chocolate chips melt fast in your hand. Overall, it’s a good cookie and a quick easy snack.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We buy these on the kids a snack day of school or whenever we’re going on a camping trip. It is a nice little snack that you don’t need plates and forks for. They’re also great to dip in a little cup of milk. My children absolutely adore them, and it’s OK to splurge once in a while.
Kaylee T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my favorite chocolate chip brand for an on the go snack. I usually buy them in the go cup though because that is the only form they come in around me. I find them at the grocery store and gas station.
Frida M.
These are sooooooo good! I can't say it enough! I remember getting these from vending machines when I was little. Now I buy the 45 pack from Costco to take for lunch. They have always had the same great taste and are a perfect consistency! I recommend them to everyone!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?