BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
The taste is great. Perfect for lunches or an on the go snack or picnics. I got mine at Walmart, the gas station, or dollar general. Got four stars because they do produce a lot of crumbs and the chocolate chips melt fast in your hand. Overall, it’s a good cookie and a quick easy snack.
Kaylee T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my favorite chocolate chip brand for an on the go snack. I usually buy them in the go cup though because that is the only form they come in around me. I find them at the grocery store and gas station.
Ashley V.
Anaheim
I absolutely love these cookies. I have been eating them since I was like six and I have been hooked on them ever since. They are delicious little cookies they are great for a snack on the go or they are great to give to kids as a treat since they only put a few in the little bags.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We buy these on the kids a snack day of school or whenever we’re going on a camping trip. It is a nice little snack that you don’t need plates and forks for. They’re also great to dip in a little cup of milk. My children absolutely adore them, and it’s OK to splurge once in a while.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My teacher in middle school had the last name Amos and gave these out. They are pretty good but really remind me of the chips ahoy. Usually chips ahoy is a bit more cheaper and you usually get more cookies in them. Not my favorite cookie style but if you do I’m saying get another
Heather L.
Perfect sweet and indulgent cookies with amazing melt in your mouth chocolate chips! The fat content makes me feel guilty, hence the 3 stars, but ignore the label and indulge for satisfaction. Delish vending machine snack in a pinch!
Taylor B.
Mentor, OH
These are the best snack cookies! Anytime I find them in a vending machine or gas station I have to get them. My grandma used to buy them when I was a kid an I’ve loved them since. They just have this great taste to them that other store bought chocolate chip cookies don’t have.
Ashley A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love these cookies! They are the perfect snack and taste amazing! They are very affordable and easy to just grab and go. I use to eat them as a child and still do to this day! Def recommend to others
Chelsea S.
Palmyra, PA
I do not know what it is about these cookies, but they are so addicting. Open the bag and be prepared to eat all of them! Each one has the perfect amount of chocolate chips so you never find yourself with only cookie. Eat alone or dip in milk, either way you won't be able to stop.
Katherine F.
Carrboro, NC
These have been my favorite packaged chocolate chip cookies since I was a child! I remember eating them with my grandfather, who introduced me to them, every time I get to enjoy them. Truly the best.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?

back