BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Madeline L.
Magalia, CA
My mom used to send these in my lunch on special occasions and they were so yummy and could withstand a day in my back back without getting destroyed. I personally prefer the softer cookies but these are great for school lunches!
Lakisha D.
Washington, DC
These delicious little bite size cookies are a perfect snack when your on the go. The cookie has a great taste, but is on the crunchy side compared to other cookies on the market. They make a great snack with a glass of milk.
Britney H.
Boonsboro, MD
These cookies are delicious and among some of my favorite store bought cookies. I also like that they’re bite size. They make a nice snack if you want something sweet.
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are delicious! You can find them at many gas stations and grocery stores. They have a thick crunchy texture with the perfect amount of crumble. The mix of chocolate chips and buttery cookie flavors are perfect in my book.
Savannah B.
This is THE best prepackaged cookie. There is seriously nothing that can beat one of these cookies. They have been my dad and I’s favorite snack and treat for as long as I can remember. I highly suggest these good price too!
Nicole A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are pretty good! They are the crunchy types which I love! I do recommend these to crunchy cookie lovers. They are in good packaging. I never had a problem with this brand. They go awesome with a glass of milk!
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Another childhood favorite. Well, when I was a kid at lunch. I wouldn't choose this brand now. Now after having ooey gooey chocolate chip bakery style cookies. After having the best, nothing compares. This is super crunchy. If you like super crunchy cookies then be my guest.
Jess S.
These cookies remind be of what it’s like to be a kid... sweet, delicious, & usually chock-full if chocolate chips, I can’t help but love Famous Amos!!! Same great taste, all these years later... you still have a fan in me!
Cassidy🌙🌸 M.
Stockton, CA
For some reason, I really like these little cookies! I was never into the hard chips ahoy cookie style, but these are way better! They’re hard but have a really good flavor. I probably wouldn’t buy them, but if they’re around I’ll eat em!
Chelsea D.
Famous Amos cookies are some of the most delicious chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had that aren’t homemade. They have such a different taste from any other cookie I’ve had, and I love it. And they’re always SO chocolatey.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.