BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Brittany G.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Review for: Bite Size Chocolate Chip Cookies 12.4 oz more...
One word- ADDICTIVE. Seriously so good. The amount of cookies they give you in each box is shocking each time! The box is always full of bite sized deliciousness. If you haven't tried them... WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? :)
Gina M.
Review for: Cookies Chocolate Chip Snack Pack 16.8 oz; 1 lb 0.9 oz; 480 g more...
These are so good and remind me of my childhood. My cousins and I would participate in the hermit crab contests on the beach in Ocean City. They would always give out Famous Amos cookies to the participants and winners!
SOLMAYRA M.
Review for: Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies 4 lb 8 oz; 2.04 kg more...
Best cookies ever! I love these for breakfast. They are great to snack on or if your in a hurry they are great for on the go. just enough to have with coffee or a glass of milk. They are not to sweet and have an amazing crunch which is what i love about them.
Kacey G.
Pittsburgh, PA
These cookies are really good! They have a very good flavor! They met my expectations for a sweet tooth when i got them! They are a little on the expensive side but overall are worth the little bit more money! i would recommend these cookies to everyone!
Holly C.
Pasadena, CA
Cannot beat the classic. Each bag of chocolate chips is perfectly portioned and ratio between cookie and chocolate chip is very good. Each bite would usually have 2-3 chocolate chips so the taste is very consistent. I always reach for a bag when I can.
Jennifer C.
Jasper, AL
I grew up near Amos. He's a sweet as hell man, and his cookies are just as great :) Seriously great cookies. These ones are so crispy and sweet and delicious. To me, these ARE chocolate cookies. everything else is a sad imitation. eat them! Eat them now :D
Debora F.
Milford , MA
The best chocolate chip cookie ever it's delicious I love the little snack bags because then when I'm done it's over a big bag of this is dangerous you won't stop eating once you start
Kendra F.
Las Vegas, NV
Such a classic brand of chocolate chip cookies. I recommend these all the time when friends or family are in a convenient store, and are craving cookies. These are always a must have if you are too lazy to bale cookies, and you enjoy smaller cookies.
Emily R.
Corvallis, OR
Review for: 98067 Famous Amos Cookies Chocolate Chip Snack Pack Box more...
SO good! Famous Amos cookies are like little pieces of heaven! The chocolate chips inside melt in your mouth! I don't know of any other product like this. Famous Amos cookies are definitely good for the go snacks, and I always have a packet in my bag!
Ashley V.
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
These cookies are so good & the small bag is convenient 😍 I love to snack on these they have a good crunch but I can only eat a few before feeling kinda gross lol
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.