BY FAMOUS AMOS

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Kyleigh T.
Clarksville, TN
These cookies are amazing. They melt in your mouth with every bite. They have the perfect amount of chocolate chips in them. They are a great price and are very satisfying. My family eats them so quickly that I’m constantly buying more and more to keep the shelf stocked.
Natalie D.
Ate these as a kid, still do. They are so yummy and chocolatey. Thanks you to the brqbd for cresting these. Used to share A pack with my grandma and a girl. Created so many memories eating these
Taira C.
Brooklyn, NY
A little hard but I prefer crunchy things anyway. I've been eating these as a child and they taste SO good! I would purchase again as they are very sweet and delicious and so nostalgic. It's about $.75 for a small bag in NYC at the bodega. I've never seen a larger sized box though.
Savannah B.
LOVE this bite size packages of the classic chocolate chip cookie. The flavor and consistency of these cookies is always perfect and they are the same if not better in this perfect bite size !! Highly recommend for someone who wants a pre portioned out amount of cookies
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I think famous Amos has been around for as long as I can remember. They are def good, wish they would make a softer cookie. They are def a bite size treat I can rely on for a sweet tooth moment !
Meriel Y.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I cannot adequately express my deep and abiding love of these cookies. I am guilty of buying 4 boxes at a time because I consider an entire box a serving! Seriously. They are the only pre-packaged cookies I will eat and they are EVERYTHING! They are a little salty and oh so satisfying!
Chariz N.
Blackwood, NJ
My dad always gets famous Amos cookies with his work lunches, and as much as they’re good as a snack, I don’t always crave them and haven’t necessarily gone out of my way to purchase them at the store. I feel like the proper age to eat them is way younger than my age.
Evelyn C.
Rockville, VA
My husband and I are both addicted to Famous Amos crunchy chocolate chip cookies. They are so good and better than many other brands we have tried.  They are a good size to grab and pack in your lunch to take to work or school! I have been buying these for years.
Claire P.
Keizer, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I loved these as a kid, however any time I have them nowadays they don’t seem to have much to them. They taste alright, and maybe it’s because I’m hot a huge fan of crunchy chocolate chip cookies. But they also sort of taste like cardboard in a way, not that I eat cardboard..
Adrienne H.
Oakville, CT
I LOVE these cookies! Sooo yummy! And when they are in the little snack packs you can have them on the go for a quick little treat. These are such a good option for cookie lovers if you want to just throw a pack in your lunch bag for work or in your purse for an anytime snack.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.