BY FAMOUS AMOS #17 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Ashley A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love these cookies! They are the perfect snack and taste amazing! They are very affordable and easy to just grab and go. I use to eat them as a child and still do to this day! Def recommend to others
Chelsea S.
Palmyra, PA
I do not know what it is about these cookies, but they are so addicting. Open the bag and be prepared to eat all of them! Each one has the perfect amount of chocolate chips so you never find yourself with only cookie. Eat alone or dip in milk, either way you won't be able to stop.
Heather L.
Perfect sweet and indulgent cookies with amazing melt in your mouth chocolate chips! The fat content makes me feel guilty, hence the 3 stars, but ignore the label and indulge for satisfaction. Delish vending machine snack in a pinch!
Katherine F.
Carrboro, NC
These have been my favorite packaged chocolate chip cookies since I was a child! I remember eating them with my grandfather, who introduced me to them, every time I get to enjoy them. Truly the best.
Tanaya P.
These cookies are sooooo delicious. I love eating them since I was little. A lot of time I eat way too many cookies in one sitting. It’s very hard to stop eating them. It’s so much better than othe chocolate chip cookies.
Brittany L.
Tolleson, AZ
If i ever come across a vending machine and these cookies are in them they are my first and only choice ita my guilty pleaser they saved my life when i stayed at a hospital one night and needed a snack because my sugar level was soo low or at least i like to beliwve they did 😎
Ashley L.
Baraboo, WI
These are delicious! They're a little hard at first but end up melting in your mouth which I loved. I've found them in vending machines before at hotels and I believe I've even gotten them at Walmart before. I have recommended these to my friends before and will continue to in the future
Julianna M.
97386
Famous Amos cookies are so incredibly delicious! They are my favorite cookie snack. I love the fact that they come in large packs & small. Perfect for lunches or a box all to yourself! Amazing quality & unforgettable taste! I would 11/10 recommend these to everyone & anyone!
natasha r.
I love these famous amos cookie I know its a lot of calories but i eat 1-2 bags a day, although i shouldnt be cheating on my diet i just male sure to make it up at the gym. I even have the mimi ones at home in a box
Caitlin S.
Suprisingly good flavor. Great amount of chocolate chips. However they're slightly dry but still have a good flavor. I was a first time customer and would be willing to buy these again. I'd recommend to others who enjoy cookies like chips ahoy as these are similar in flavor
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?