BY FAMOUS AMOS #27 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Audrianna F.
LOVE THESE COOKIES!!!! These are the best cookies on Earth. Not super healthy but definitely worth calories. Tastes like a gourmet cookie, there are no negatives about this cookie or this brand. I would definitely recommend this cookie to everyone!
ABBY N.
Grand Rapids , MI
These cookies remind me of my childhood. Little bite size morsels for a quick snack. They are not soft, so you can totally dunk them in some milk or eat on their own if you like a crunch.
Ashley V.
Lodi, CA
I finally wore myself out on these cookies. Actually I think it's my moms boyfriends fault for having a box of these that was really old and had cobwebs in it. And I ate it and discovered the cob web part after it was dunked in my milk and in my mouth.
Desiree B.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a sucker for Famous Amos' Chocolate Chip minis. I've eaten these since a child and I'm in the adult stage now. These are a dessert snack and they go really well with vanilla ice cream!
Gabby G.
Stockton, CA
Who doesn't prefer Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies as a snack? As opposed to mini Oreos/Chips Ahoy giving you 5 cookies in the snack pack With Famous Amos you get double the amount of cookies for the same price and the taste is much more savory.
Kristin W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these! These are the best snacks! Perfect amount of cookies for you to eat. Just the right amount not too little & a lot come in the bag! Perfect size cookie too to just stick the whole thing in your mouth. No crumbs because they're bite size!
Stephanie V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cookies are delicious. They tend to fall apart in your mouth and taste as if they were just made in the kitchen. It may not be the healthiest snack but it is perfect for those days you feel like treating yourself. I highly recommend them!!
Katy K.
Chico, CA
If I wasn't allergic to chocolate and didn't mind taking allergy medicine I would so eat these because they are my favorite chocolate chip cookie besides my grandmothers cookie.
Ruth J.
Rockvale, TN
Best little cookies ever!! I love them because they aren't chalky like chips ahoy, and the chocolate they use isn't waxy. It's good quality chocolate. Honestly putting a little bag of these in a bowl and pouring milk on them sounds tempting... hmmmm
Rochelle N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm always in the mood for these cookies! They taste great and I love chocolate chip cookies. They are very affordable which I really like. These cookies are delicious and I recommend it. I would give this a letter grade rating of an "A".
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.