BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Audrianna F.
These are the best cookies on the planet! They taste like they just came out of the oven. They are the perfect cookie. The crumble perfectly and will satisfy your sweet tooth. I would absolutely recommended this to my friends.
Meriel Y.
Randallstown, MD
I cannot adequately express my deep and abiding love of these cookies. I am guilty of buying 4 boxes at a time because I consider an entire box a serving! Seriously. They are the only pre-packaged cookies I will eat and they are EVERYTHING! They are a little salty and oh so satisfying!
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So yummy ! One of my favorite indulgences!
They are sweet without being overly sweet . You can find them at almost any grocery store. I also like they they aren’t dry like some other brands , but aren’t super chewy. They have a really nice texture .
Savannah B.
This is THE best prepackaged cookie. There is seriously nothing that can beat one of these cookies. They have been my dad and I’s favorite snack and treat for as long as I can remember. I highly suggest these good price too!
Cristina A.
Los Angeles, CA
These are my favorite chocolate chip cookies because they are just the right amount of crunchy! They taste so good when you dip them in milk and I’ll never buy any other cookies other than these😍😍😍 seriously my favorite !!!!
Donna B.
Escondido
I eat these as a snack alot at work. They are really good. I prefer these over other chocolat chip cookies the taste is better. I think they are affordable and buy them often I purchase these out of a vending machine in my office
Shavone A.
So these are my absolute favorite cookie. Famous Amos is the one cookie who's recipe has not changed over the years. It still tastes the same from when I was a child.
Gia M.
Windsor Locks, CT
By far the best cookies I've tasted out of a bag. They are so cute in size and I feel like I eat less this way, which is great. They have this crunch to them that is so addicting, I could eat an entire bag in one day .
Mary P.
Greenville , SC
I could eat these all day. They're just the right size and combination of flavors that I can't say no to them! Of course they're not gourmet, but when you need chocolate chip cookies they definitely won't let you down.
Nubia B.
Victorville , CA
The best cookies ever !!! The smell the touch the crispiness is magical. It’s a must in my household and they are not even pricey at all. Really convenient on that part. If you never had them you have to have them.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.