BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Courtney C.
Bedford, TX
These are my favorite chocolate chip cookies! They taste amazing, give you that crisp, and embody everything a snack chocolate chip cookie should be. I even love the packaging! Famous Amos are the best pick to cookies!
lauren s.
Love the individual bags, they are great for portion control and for freshness. The cookies are crispy with the right amount of sweetness and have lots of chocolate chips to spare which is my favorite part about them!
Iana D.
I used to carry this around as a snack for work. The small snack bags come with around 5-6 cookies and they’re big. Their chocolate tastes good, but I find myself getting too overwhelmed with the sweetness sometimes.
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these cookies they are so delicious and addictive and affordable I buy them often and like to bring the small bags with me on the go for a quick snack also I would highly recommend these to anyone who likes cookies
Abri J.
Woodridge , IL
Not a fan. They are always broken in the packages and I have never not had a stale Famous Amos cookie. I only ever find them in a vending machine and can't say I've ever had a great time eating them but they are decent enough I'f you are hungry enough.
Shaura M.
Perris, CA
These are a classic! They’re just delicious with or without milk lol. I grew up eating these, you really can’t go wrong with these. They’re great to put in kid lunches . You can find them Just about anywhere for a reasonable price.
kimberly v.
Love these cookies! I love how they’re mini size and just small enough to pop a whole one in your mouth. They’re great and affordable! I’ve purchased big packs of these many times and they always finish quickly. Everyone loves them.
Haley R.
Owensboro , KY
Who doesn’t love chocolate chip cookies? These cookies are crunchy and sweet. They’re good by themselves or placed into ice cream or brownies. They’re priced very well and available for purchase just about anywhere.
aleeza u.
Texas
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are comparable to chips avoid although they are much smaller and more dryer I think I preferred to use them over the chips a holy cookies but they are still great I definitely recommend this to others
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?