BY FAMOUS AMOS #27 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Oriana M.
Hollywood, FL
These cookie are a good to go snack, they are sweet and soft, perfect for children in the back seat in long travels. Love the taste and texture and buy then as often as I can. Always recommend this when ask about a good snack for toddles.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Ana M.
Bite sizes famous cookies are so fun and yummy. How can you not love these cookies?! Super cheap and bite size helps if you have a sweet tooth on the go. I prefer these cold with a crunch to them. They are perfect!
Stefeena P.
Lutz, FL
THESE ARE THE PERFECT SIZE OF COOKIES, with the perfect amount of crunch and chocolate chips!! I love love love these cookies, I sometimes forget how much I love these cookies until I grab a bag and can't put the cookies down until the bag is finished
Alyssa H.
Milan, OH
These cookies are good but I am more of a chewy chocolate chip kind of person than the hard cookies. The taste is good it’s just that they’re too crunchy for my liking. I would recommend these cookies to those who like hard crunchy chocolate cookies.
Ashley K.
jasper, AL
love that they’re bite sized because it makes me feel like i’ve had a lot when i’ve only eaten probably one regular sized cookie. they taste great and are very easy to find. they’re also not overpriced. easy to carry in a lunch box for school or work.
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
Such an easy toss in your mouth type of snack! Dangerous because it's a chocolate chip cookie! They're good, a simple cookie, that's tasted the same for years. They can get a little dry though. I imagine I could guiltily eat these like a bowl of cereal.
Katarina S.
Hempstead, NY
These cookies remind me so much of my childhood; mainly my elementary school days. I'm not a huge fan of soft and chewy cookies so these are great since they're crunchy. Also just the right amount of chocolate chips!
ABBY N.
Grand Rapids , MI
These cookies remind me of my childhood. Little bite size morsels for a quick snack. They are not soft, so you can totally dunk them in some milk or eat on their own if you like a crunch.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.