BY FAMOUS AMOS #17 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Stephanie V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have been eating these cookies for years and they are great. A fresh bag of famous amos cookies tastes like heaven. It is very easy to eat the entire bag because the cookies are so good. My family loves these, and I recommend them if you are looking for good chocolate chip cookies.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these! They bring back so many memories. These are hands down the best cookies when it comes to crunchy ones. (I typically like softer cookies)
I could sit and eat these all day! They’re so delicious! They’re kind of hard to find around my area though.. I normally only see them at random gas stations.
Nayeli A.
They are so bite sized &” delicious that you want to buy more but don’t want to gain the weight. So creamy you don’t even need to think of grabbing a cup of milk. I recommend this product to anyone who enjoys melty chocolate chips. &” a non breakable cookie that holds itself together.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We buy these on the kids a snack day of school or whenever we’re going on a camping trip. It is a nice little snack that you don’t need plates and forks for. They’re also great to dip in a little cup of milk. My children absolutely adore them, and it’s OK to splurge once in a while.
Ruth K.
These were my all time favorite cookies growing up!!!! The small bite sized cookies were perfect for me and great for a little snack. I especially loved that they were crunchy and not like the other soft cookies (I hated soft cookies). They're perfectly baked and just simply delicious!
Kaylee T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my favorite chocolate chip brand for an on the go snack. I usually buy them in the go cup though because that is the only form they come in around me. I find them at the grocery store and gas station.
Frida M.
These are sooooooo good! I can't say it enough! I remember getting these from vending machines when I was little. Now I buy the 45 pack from Costco to take for lunch. They have always had the same great taste and are a perfect consistency! I recommend them to everyone!
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My teacher in middle school had the last name Amos and gave these out. They are pretty good but really remind me of the chips ahoy. Usually chips ahoy is a bit more cheaper and you usually get more cookies in them. Not my favorite cookie style but if you do I’m saying get another
Ashley A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love these cookies! They are the perfect snack and taste amazing! They are very affordable and easy to just grab and go. I use to eat them as a child and still do to this day! Def recommend to others
Chelsea S.
Palmyra, PA
I do not know what it is about these cookies, but they are so addicting. Open the bag and be prepared to eat all of them! Each one has the perfect amount of chocolate chips so you never find yourself with only cookie. Eat alone or dip in milk, either way you won't be able to stop.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?