BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Ashley V.
Lodi, CA
I finally wore myself out on these cookies. Actually I think it's my moms boyfriends fault for having a box of these that was really old and had cobwebs in it. And I ate it and discovered the cob web part after it was dunked in my milk and in my mouth.
Grand Rapids, MI
These cookies remind me of my childhood. Little bite size morsels for a quick snack. They are not soft, so you can totally dunk them in some milk or eat on their own if you like a crunch.
Gabby G.
Stockton, CA
Who doesn't prefer Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies as a snack? As opposed to mini Oreos/Chips Ahoy giving you 5 cookies in the snack pack With Famous Amos you get double the amount of cookies for the same price and the taste is much more savory.
Audrianna F.
LOVE THESE COOKIES!!!! These are the best cookies on Earth. Not super healthy but definitely worth calories. Tastes like a gourmet cookie, there are no negatives about this cookie or this brand. I would definitely recommend this cookie to everyone!
Desiree B.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a sucker for Famous Amos' Chocolate Chip minis. I've eaten these since a child and I'm in the adult stage now. These are a dessert snack and they go really well with vanilla ice cream!
Kristin W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these! These are the best snacks! Perfect amount of cookies for you to eat. Just the right amount not too little & a lot come in the bag! Perfect size cookie too to just stick the whole thing in your mouth. No crumbs because they're bite size!
Rachel D.
These are a fun snack. They are on the hard side and I've thought my teeth were going to break off sometimes so that's not my favorite but I enjoy the flavor and it's a good treat.
Katy K.
Chico, CA
If I wasn't allergic to chocolate and didn't mind taking allergy medicine I would so eat these because they are my favorite chocolate chip cookie besides my grandmothers cookie.
Ruth J.
Rockvale, TN
Best little cookies ever!! I love them because they aren't chalky like chips ahoy, and the chocolate they use isn't waxy. It's good quality chocolate. Honestly putting a little bag of these in a bowl and pouring milk on them sounds tempting... hmmmm
Shelby Lou H.
These are very good they are a little messy but they still taste amazing for any event that you have to go to just bring these with you when you have a small snack I love these and would recommend them to anybody who wants a good snack with them at all times
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.