BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
I love these cookies! I do enjoy baking a hot, homemade batch of chocolate chip cookies every now and then. But a lot of the time I would just rather enjoy the cookie without all the work of baking. These a great for just grabbing at the grocery store and snacking on when a cookie craving hits you. These are not chewy, but absorb milk really well and are delicious!
Vikas A.
West Lafayette
These cookies are alright. They are a bit hard and not that easy to chew. But overall the cookies are good. They are not really big so that's a problem if you like bigger cookies. Would recommend to people that want bite size cookies rather than regular size.
Nisha R.
These cookies are pretty good. I love the snack sized bags and cookie sizes because they're perfect for on the go. They tend to leave a dry feeling in my mouth after eating it, but it is still pretty good. It's also not the healthiest, so many only once in a while.
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love famous Amos cookies! They're great, nice crunchy and have just the right amount of chocolate chips in each small bite. I buy These small bags at Costco. They're convenient for on the go or kid's lunches! I also enjoy eating them with milk.
These are amazing and really well if you needed to go snack famous Amos is an amazing brand and I love them I've only had these type of cookies the regular haven't had any other type but I'm very excited to try other types I definitely recommend this they're very fordable you can buy at your nearest supermarket I buy them at Publix I absolutely love them one of my favorite snacks of all time
Kayla M.
Kiel, WI
They always seem to have these in vending machines. The flavor is okay but it isn't the best in my opinion. They are pretty crumbly/crunchy too so you have to eat them in one bite to avoid making a mess. If you're looking for a Wow cookie this isn't it, but if you're just looking to kick a cookie craving in general it will probably do the trick.
Alli W.
Murfreesboro, TN
Such a great snack!! I absolutely love Famous Amos cookies, and whenever I see them in a snack machine, my decision is made for me of what to get. There are just enough cookies in the bag to satisfy your craving, but if there were more, I would definitely keep eating them. They are just so good! A little lighter of a cookie than Chips Ahoy.
Amanda V.
Cincinnati, OH
These are always pouring out of every care package I get while on campus. My mom always kept these in the house, and the crisp snap of these cookies combined with the chocolate chunks makes for such an eclectic cookie. This bag comes with a great amount of cookies that can always satisfy cravings or be the perfect end note to a packed lunch.
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
Another delicious chocolate chip cookie. This brand is a little crunchier than others. It is filled with chocolate chips and comes conveniently packaged with multiple little cookies. They are decently priced and can be found at most grocery stores.
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the perfect snack cookies! They are bite size cookies that always leave you wanting more. There's the perfect amount of chocolate chips in every bite, they're always so fresh, and they have the perfect consistency. I really love their chocolate chip pecan option, too! Famous Amos cookies are definitely in my top 3 favorite chocolate chip cookies.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?

back