BY FAMOUS AMOS

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Julia G.
Los Angeles, CA
I literally have a giant bag of these on top of my fridge that's like less than half way full I love these cookies out of all the cookies there is these are the best. I don't like chocolate but I sure do love these cookies. There bite size cookies and there hard kind of cookies.
Stacey G.
Kansas City, MO
These remind me of being a kid because we always used to get these in vending machine wherever we went and I loved the little cookies to snack on. I always found myself wanting more whenever I was done with the mini bags. They are great with milk !
Estefany N.
johnson city
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are my go to on cheat days! They have them in vending machines sometimes so I grab them there or at Walmart for $1 in the little containers. I HAVE to have these with milk which makes them so yummy. I love the chocolate and texture of the cookies. My favorite ones out of all the brands out there!
Kelly A.
Tallahassee, FL
My mom got me addicted to these cookies, but I'm not complaining. They are delicious, and are the perfect dessert after a long day. I like to buy them in the individual packages, that way I have a form of portion control. If I bought a big box of these, I would probably finish them all in one sitting!
Tina K.
Carlisle, OH
These are really great cookies. They are convenient being in the bite size form. They also melt in your mouth which is great because even though they are a hard cookie they are not hard on your mouth. I will definitely repurchase these and recommend to others.
Shaura M.
Perris, CA
These are a classic! They’re just delicious with or without milk lol. I grew up eating these, you really can’t go wrong with these. They’re great to put in kid lunches . You can find them Just about anywhere for a reasonable price.
Naomi K.
Nothing compares to the taste of Famous Amos! I've had them ever since I could remember! They were always in my grandmas convenient store in Merritt Island. They taste so great and remind me of my childhood. Great little snack to munch on! Will forever buy these! I hope they never get discontinued!!
Brooke S.
Dayton
These are honestly addicting. I love the chocolate and how crunchy they are. If you buy a box they will be gone within a day. I don't typically like store bought chocolate chip cookies but these are delicious.
Paige B.
Louisville
My boyfriend loves these. They are always in the snack drawer at my house. I like Famous Amos because they come in individually packaged bags so throwing them in a lunch box, or on the go snacking is made easy.
Maria M.
America’s favorite cookies, chocolate chip! They’re soft and taste so fresh. The only cons is that they finish fast. The kids enjoy them with milk, great snack to have at home. It’s a must in the grocery list
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.