BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
Review for: Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Bite Size Cookies more...
I looove these to the max . These are perfect for a road trip or anywhere in general to take on the go . &&' most of all the taste amazing , perfect cookies . These are also soo affordable as well
Kathy K.
Good cookie though can leave chocolate on hands, etc. , which is not always a bad thing. Better than most pre-made cookies and affordable if you watch where you buy them
Stephanie H.
Hills, IA
Review for: 98067 Famous Amos Cookies Chocolate Chip Snack Pack Box more...
I have tried these multiple times and I don't know if maybe its my taste buds or the cookie itself.. It just has a "different" flavor.. It does cure that "sweet tooth" if needed.. Probably wouldn't be my first choice for a cookie!
Emily S.
Famous Amos is just not my favorite for whatever reason I'm just not a fan. It taste almost fake? Like plastic. The chocolate chips don't even taste like chocolate and the cookie part is just nasty.
Shauna R.
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
Whenever I'm in the mood for a quick chocolate chip cookie fix I go straight for these. They are crunchy and delicious and satisfy my sweet tooth. The grab and go packs are the perfect size so I don't end up devouring an entire box!
kathygraves
Review for: Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies 12-1.2 oz. Bags more...
I can only find these in the vending machine at work. They are so delicious. No artificial taste, not too sweet just good crunchy chocolaty goodness. Maybe marketing should do a better job at promoting these little gems. If they were on a store shelf, I would buy them!
Samantha S.
Indianapolis, Indiana
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love these cookies, they are just the right amount of crunch and the chocolate chips in the cookies have that sweet aged taste. I would recommend these cookies to anyone, they are my go to snack. Amazing cookie :)
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cookies remind me of school :) adorable and taste wonderful . Would recommend there is no cons in my opinion would repurchase not disappointed with these cookies
Fe A.
San Diego, CA
Love it! It's a great snack to have in your purse. The taste is great, the chocolate is real and on a good amount, and there no vanilla smell like most of the cookies have. It's the real deal!
Miya C.
Galesburg, IL
Out of all the cookie brands out there, Famous Amos is my favorite. Bite sized cookies with the perfect crunch never fail to disappoint. They can be a bit on the crumbly size, but that means more delicious crumbs at the bottom of the bag. 9/10 would recommend.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.