BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Claire P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I loved these as a kid, however any time I have them nowadays they don’t seem to have much to them. They taste alright, and maybe it’s because I’m hot a huge fan of crunchy chocolate chip cookies. But they also sort of taste like cardboard in a way, not that I eat cardboard..
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are nice to snack on and they are very small, so easy to put in a lunch box and take with you. The are crunchy and chocolaty. I would rather them be soft and chewy but I can still eat them - all chocolate chip cookies taste pretty good to me. Will buy again.
Jenna D.
Cherry Hill, NJ
these cookies are delicious. i think they're great to have on hand if you are unable to make your own cookies at home. they make for a really great and delicious snack for anyone to enjoy.
Cheryl H.
Glendale, AZ
Perfect size for that afternoon craving, or to send with the kids for a sweet reward after practice! Always have a fun time with Famous Amos going back to the 80s! Great brand, always delicious!
Erika T.
pittsburgh, PA
These cookies are delicious and were always my favorite treat at Halloween when I would go Trick or Treating. They have a very distinct taste and are usually found in smaller packages. They are fairly affordable and I would definitely recommend them to others!
Jessica S.
Pierce City, MO
Oh my goshhhhhhhhh.... these cookies are EXACTLY what you need if you've got a sweet tooth like I do!! Pair a couple (or several) with a glass of milk and you will be in heaven. I recommend warming them up, just a few seconds, you'll be happy that you did!
Janelle D.
Los Angeles, CA
Really easy to accidentally eat a whole box of these. I buy these for small film sets as part of craft services because the cookies are a good size to grab a few and go. My friends and I love them! Obviously not a healthy snack, but a good snack to share!
Amira C.
Famous Amos has the greatest tasting crunchy chocolate chip cookies. So much flavor in one little bite and they’re only like 75 cent. It is way better than chips ahoy and any other brand. I get Famous Amos every time I grocery shop. Highly recommended
Nathalie B.
Bridgeport, CT
Me puedo quejar en que trae muy pocas la bolsita pero en lo demasson muy buenas. Deberia traer mas para su costo. La galletita es suavecita, el chocolate te hace la boca agua. En sabor le doy un 100 pero en tamaño un 50 porque deberiade ser masgrandecita.
Sara A.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’ve always been the kid that would try to swap these cookies for something else. For some reason this cookie has never really been my favorite. I find it pretty dry and not as appetizing as other cookies that I’ve enjoyed in my lifetime. Mid-tier cookie.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.