BY FAMOUS AMOS #19 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Are the co...3 Answers
Berenice S.
Chicago , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
They taste good. They are crunchy, I prefer chewy, but still they are good. The bag doesn't bring that many. I've had them with milk and it was good. Worth a try. I got them at grocery stores or gas stations
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these! They bring back so many memories. These are hands down the best cookies when it comes to crunchy ones. (I typically like softer cookies)
I could sit and eat these all day! They’re so delicious! They’re kind of hard to find around my area though.. I normally only see them at random gas stations.
Farah J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I think these are the best cookies to ever exist on the planet I'm so glad they have them at the vending machine at work I try not to buy a big bag from Costco because I will eat all of them even though it's a great value I highly recommend that everyone try these you will not be disappointed
Nayeli A.
They are so bite sized &” delicious that you want to buy more but don’t want to gain the weight. So creamy you don’t even need to think of grabbing a cup of milk. I recommend this product to anyone who enjoys melty chocolate chips. &” a non breakable cookie that holds itself together.
Stephanie V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have been eating these cookies for years and they are great. A fresh bag of famous amos cookies tastes like heaven. It is very easy to eat the entire bag because the cookies are so good. My family loves these, and I recommend them if you are looking for good chocolate chip cookies.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We buy these on the kids a snack day of school or whenever we’re going on a camping trip. It is a nice little snack that you don’t need plates and forks for. They’re also great to dip in a little cup of milk. My children absolutely adore them, and it’s OK to splurge once in a while.
Ruth K.
These were my all time favorite cookies growing up!!!! The small bite sized cookies were perfect for me and great for a little snack. I especially loved that they were crunchy and not like the other soft cookies (I hated soft cookies). They're perfectly baked and just simply delicious!
Kaylee T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my favorite chocolate chip brand for an on the go snack. I usually buy them in the go cup though because that is the only form they come in around me. I find them at the grocery store and gas station.
Katherine F.
Carrboro, NC
These have been my favorite packaged chocolate chip cookies since I was a child! I remember eating them with my grandfather, who introduced me to them, every time I get to enjoy them. Truly the best.
Ashley A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love these cookies! They are the perfect snack and taste amazing! They are very affordable and easy to just grab and go. I use to eat them as a child and still do to this day! Def recommend to others
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?