BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Destine L.
Gulfport, MS
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
These cookies are the best! I love snacking on these whenever I'm working on set, or on a road trip. I love how the chocolate chips are big, and more flavorful than Chips Ahoy!
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I love these chocolate chip cookies because they are so tasty and I can't get enough of these. I also love that they are small so it better for portion size. I also got these at my local grocery store.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
This product is perfect for lunchbox. You can use it in different recipes. Its size is perfect for the smallest of the house. They are delicious and soft. I like them with milk.
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
These cookies are super hard and the cookie part of it tastes powdery and flour-y. Can't really complain because they're pretty cheap, but definitely not my snack of choice.
Kayla h.
I really like these chocolate chip cookies. The flavor and texture are awesome, I will definitely buy again and would recommend them to others. THey are also quite affordable.
Flora R.
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
These cookies are by far my favorite bagged chocolate chip cookies. I lobe grabbing them with some coffee right before class. Perfect snack during the winter days at school.
Haylie M.
Raleigh, NC
I grew up sneaking these before dinner with my dad! They are definitely my favorite pre-made, store bought cookies. They haven't changed in flavor or quality in the 25 some years I've been eating them.
Savannah P.
Austin, TX
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
My mom would always buy these for me as a kid for my lunches. They were the perfect size to fit in my lunchbox and I loved having a sweet treat. Great with milk and as an adult even better with coffee!
Annabell P.
I'm not big fan of these cookies. I thought they were ok. I guess it's nice to eat. It was a little too dry which made it too hard to eat. I couldn't swallow without a drink.
Catherine G.
Richfield, MN
These taste great, but I'm less of a fan of them since they're harder and crumble so easily. They really do create quite a mess no matter how they're eaten - be prepared to clean up crumbles. They're a great snack to purchase though and I always enjoy eating them when I do.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.