BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Brittany J.
West Columbia, SC
These cookies will forever remind me of my grandmother who passed away. She always thought of me and brought them to me on Sunday's on her visits over. By far the best simple cookies, to dip in milk or to enjoy by themselves. Amazing chocolate morsels in the cookie and truly my households favorite. I'll forever be a customer and you should too!
Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
These were sold at the snack bar in school and they've always been a classic favorite amongst me and other students. Now I snag these in the vending machines at work and they still taste great but they are a little dry so you'll want something to drink with it. Although, in my opinion the classic chocolate chip cookie taste makes up for the dryness/crunch of the cookie. If you can manage to save the bag until you get home then you can enjoy it with a nice cold cup of milk and then these cookies will blow your mind!!
Tahani Sofia A.
Port Orange, FL
I've tried their oven-baked good before and prefer them. Strangely, I did not find a Famous Amos outlet in the U.S. Their sealed cookies are nothing compared to their freshly baked goods but I sometimes purchase their bite size cookies and heat them up in the microwave for a few seconds then dunk them in a glass of milk.
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
I had these cookies in the past, they are pretty good. They are kind of a bit expensive, but anything that is not homemade is expensive. The last time that I bought this were at Costco, they had a big bag, it lasted me a long time since there are only 2 in my household. But I do recommend this cookies, they are tasty and satisfies a sweet tooth.
LaDonna C.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Not a fan of shameous amos cookies, and I will tell you exactly why. For one there to dry to eat without milk. So Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies sometimes people want cookies without any milk. I don't get why drive people way with brick cookies, instead of just making chewy cookies. Every time i eat one I feel like I'm chewing a stale cookie, but I just opened the bag and had 3. I was in complete disbelief eating them.
Yeseli D.
Austin, TX
I just bought some for my son yesterday and I will never buy again. They're really messy. He doesn't make that much of a mess when he eats chips ahoy and I personally feel they're the same thing they're both cookies with chocolate. So I don't understand why one just makes more mess. It could be my son but he doesn't make that much of a mess with chips ahoy. I will say they did taste a lot better! Chips ahoy lately have been kind of hard.
Yesenia I.
I LOVE these chocolate chip cookies! I’m not too into sweet but these are just perfect! They definitely always meet my expectations and they are super affordable. I find these at my local supermarket.
Autumn G.
Lemont, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
When I lived at home my dad would eat these ALL the time. We would have 3 boxes in our pantry!!

Once my siblings and I started stealing them my dad would buy a box and hide it in his night stand so he could have the whole thing to himself. LOL.

Whenever I need a cookie fix, these are what I buy :)
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies were definitely one of my favorite cookies while I was growing up in the 90s. I really liked the crunchiness of it while I chewed it. I also like that it is a little but salty combined with sweetness. I use to buy them all of the time at the gas station for my 6 year old who was a toddler at the time. 😱😱Not my finest parenting moment but he definitely loved them. 😂😂😂
Melissa K.
Burton, MI
One of the most delicious chocolate chip cookies out there! The great thing about Famius Amos is you know what you are getting. The cookies have stayed the same forever. We purchase the large box of these and pass them out for Halloween. We have become the favorite house to trick-or-treat at now.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?

back