BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
LaDonna C.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Not a fan of shameous amos cookies, and I will tell you exactly why. For one there to dry to eat without milk. So Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies sometimes people want cookies without any milk. I don't get why drive people way with brick cookies, instead of just making chewy cookies. Every time i eat one I feel like I'm chewing a stale cookie, but I just opened the bag and had 3. I was in complete disbelief eating them.
Yeseli D.
Austin, TX
I just bought some for my son yesterday and I will never buy again. They're really messy. He doesn't make that much of a mess when he eats chips ahoy and I personally feel they're the same thing they're both cookies with chocolate. So I don't understand why one just makes more mess. It could be my son but he doesn't make that much of a mess with chips ahoy. I will say they did taste a lot better! Chips ahoy lately have been kind of hard.
Autumn G.
Lemont, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
When I lived at home my dad would eat these ALL the time. We would have 3 boxes in our pantry!!

Once my siblings and I started stealing them my dad would buy a box and hide it in his night stand so he could have the whole thing to himself. LOL.

Whenever I need a cookie fix, these are what I buy :)
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies were definitely one of my favorite cookies while I was growing up in the 90s. I really liked the crunchiness of it while I chewed it. I also like that it is a little but salty combined with sweetness. I use to buy them all of the time at the gas station for my 6 year old who was a toddler at the time. 😱😱Not my finest parenting moment but he definitely loved them. 😂😂😂
Melissa K.
Burton, MI
One of the most delicious chocolate chip cookies out there! The great thing about Famius Amos is you know what you are getting. The cookies have stayed the same forever. We purchase the large box of these and pass them out for Halloween. We have become the favorite house to trick-or-treat at now.
Lacy P.
Conroe, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these so much. I do not like how sometimes they are brand new from the store and they are very hard/ stale tasting. I love that these are always a go to in a vending machine if I am in dire need for something when I am at night class after a long day. I will always eat these especially with my lunches or on long trips! Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies
Ash C.
These are actually my dads favorite chocolate chip cookies and I can see why! These little sneaky cookies will slightly takeover ur snack game! They are crunchy but not stale so you don't have to worry about breaking a tooth, and the chocolate chips are definitely tasty! They small size is convenient and perfect for dipping in milk! Who says you have to be a kid to enjoy some cookies and milk??
Fatima V.
I'll be honest, these cookies are probably my personal favorite cookies because they taste great and I have vivid memories of going to the Costco near my home and my mom buying like a 72 pack because this is Costco we're talking about. I would try to sneak extra bags so I could enjoy them when I was supposed to be reading or learning how to do multiplication (Hey mom, sorry I sort of betrayed you for cookies but I was pretty speedy at times tables so you don't have to worry that I could've been better). The cookies would be out before the end of the month, given I was sharing with my younger brother and occasional cousin. If I had kids, they would probably get this for every snack and soon grow sick of the taste and then these would be mine. The nostalgia would live on. These cookies are bomb. I am always happy to see it in my local grocery store but it's such a rare occasion that I'm in the cookie aisle and that needs to change eventually for these cookies.
Melissa V.
Awwww....these are those kind of cookies that you actually put into a cookie jar. Then every now and again, grab one as you're walking by. Then another as you walk by again, LOL. Unfortunately, these fall into the non-healthy department. Never the less, they are tasty and pretty inexpensive.
Jena C.
Ellicott City, MD
Theses are my all time favorite chocolate chip cookies. Every time I go grocery shopping, I have to buy these. They are the perfect bite size and have the perfect crunch. I just wish they gave you more of them in the box because its so easy to eat the entire thing in one sitting.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?