BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Heather L.
Perfect sweet and indulgent cookies with amazing melt in your mouth chocolate chips! The fat content makes me feel guilty, hence the 3 stars, but ignore the label and indulge for satisfaction. Delish vending machine snack in a pinch!
Frida M.
These are sooooooo good! I can't say it enough! I remember getting these from vending machines when I was little. Now I buy the 45 pack from Costco to take for lunch. They have always had the same great taste and are a perfect consistency! I recommend them to everyone!
Tanaya P.
These cookies are sooooo delicious. I love eating them since I was little. A lot of time I eat way too many cookies in one sitting. It’s very hard to stop eating them. It’s so much better than othe chocolate chip cookies.
Brittany L.
Avondale, AZ
If i ever come across a vending machine and these cookies are in them they are my first and only choice ita my guilty pleaser they saved my life when i stayed at a hospital one night and needed a snack because my sugar level was soo low or at least i like to beliwve they did 😎
Heather S.
North Bend, OR
I love, love these mini chocolate chip cookies! They are a long time snack staple that my kids & I all love to reach for a mini bag when a snack attack hits! I have not received a free sample to test of this product but love it still the same & these are all my own opinions.
natasha r.
I love these famous amos cookie I know its a lot of calories but i eat 1-2 bags a day, although i shouldnt be cheating on my diet i just male sure to make it up at the gym. I even have the mimi ones at home in a box
Caitlin S.
Suprisingly good flavor. Great amount of chocolate chips. However they're slightly dry but still have a good flavor. I was a first time customer and would be willing to buy these again. I'd recommend to others who enjoy cookies like chips ahoy as these are similar in flavor
Ashley L.
Baraboo, WI
These are delicious! They're a little hard at first but end up melting in your mouth which I loved. I've found them in vending machines before at hotels and I believe I've even gotten them at Walmart before. I have recommended these to my friends before and will continue to in the future
Melissa M.
I do not know why I have to review these if there is not much I can say about these cookies other than how good they are and how everyone should stop reading this and just go buy themselves a box or ten of Famous Amos cookies already. They are worth breaking your piggy bank for!
Helen J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The cookies from the tiny packs are perfect bite sized cookies to snack on. They are a bit on the harder side but they still taste amazing, in the small packs there aren't very many cookies in them but its an alright amount to get by. They are an affordable price.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.