BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Brandy M.
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
These are great to put in your child's lunch for a special treat. We gave always loved Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies and now they are easier to take along where ever we go!
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
These are the best packaged chocolate chip cookies ever. Way better than nabisco ones. My stepmom introduced me to these delicious cookies when I was a child and I'll never forget
Kayla h.
I really like these chocolate chip cookies. The flavor and texture are awesome, I will definitely buy again and would recommend them to others. THey are also quite affordable.
Savannah P.
Austin, TX
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
My mom would always buy these for me as a kid for my lunches. They were the perfect size to fit in my lunchbox and I loved having a sweet treat. Great with milk and as an adult even better with coffee!
Stormi T.
Greensboro, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
Love how convenient these cookies are. Great to just grab and go. Good addition to the kids lunches. Good flavor. Good price not too expensive. Purchased at Walmart and will definitely get them again.
Karla C.
Corona, NY
I absolutely love these cookies!! They're so good and I can't get enough of these! They use to give these out for a $1 when I was in school. Very affordable but sometimes you didn't have dollar on you so you had to quickly borrow from someone else lol. But I totally recommend!
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
These cookies are super hard and the cookie part of it tastes powdery and flour-y. Can't really complain because they're pretty cheap, but definitely not my snack of choice.
juliet V.
I love their cookies!! they're honestly the best brand of cookies in my opinions and they always meet my expectations. I buy these at my local Walmart and I'm never disappointed with the price of them.
Andrea D.
The chocolate tastes different from other chocolate chip cookies I've had. Its a great tasting cookie and chocolate chip. These don't last long in my house . Everyone eats them.
Allison S.
Blacksburg, SC
In high school my addiction started. For 75 cent you could buy the best chocolate chip cookies ever. Better than grandmas cookies. My son loves them now so I buy them all the time for lunch box snacks
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.