BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
These are the best packaged chocolate chip cookies ever. Way better than nabisco ones. My stepmom introduced me to these delicious cookies when I was a child and I'll never forget
Brandy M.
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
These are great to put in your child's lunch for a special treat. We gave always loved Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies and now they are easier to take along where ever we go!
Allison S.
Blacksburg, SC
In high school my addiction started. For 75 cent you could buy the best chocolate chip cookies ever. Better than grandmas cookies. My son loves them now so I buy them all the time for lunch box snacks
Kayla h.
I really like these chocolate chip cookies. The flavor and texture are awesome, I will definitely buy again and would recommend them to others. THey are also quite affordable.
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
I purchased these at Costco and got them at a great price. They are so good, wish they were good for you! The chocolate is so tasty and the cookie itself is nice and crunchy!
Stormi T.
Greensboro, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
Love how convenient these cookies are. Great to just grab and go. Good addition to the kids lunches. Good flavor. Good price not too expensive. Purchased at Walmart and will definitely get them again.
juliet V.
I love their cookies!! they're honestly the best brand of cookies in my opinions and they always meet my expectations. I buy these at my local Walmart and I'm never disappointed with the price of them.
Annabell P.
I'm not big fan of these cookies. I thought they were ok. I guess it's nice to eat. It was a little too dry which made it too hard to eat. I couldn't swallow without a drink.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
This product is perfect for lunchbox. You can use it in different recipes. Its size is perfect for the smallest of the house. They are delicious and soft. I like them with milk.
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
These cookies are super hard and the cookie part of it tastes powdery and flour-y. Can't really complain because they're pretty cheap, but definitely not my snack of choice.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.