BY FAMOUS AMOS #27 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
Another delicious chocolate chip cookie. This brand is a little crunchier than others. It is filled with chocolate chips and comes conveniently packaged with multiple little cookies. They are decently priced and can be found at most grocery stores.
Patricia B.
I adore these old fashioned cookies. I'm normally a soft baked chocolate chip cookie type. These mini cookies are great when you have a craving or are on the go and need a little snack. 3 or 4 are plenty and they're much lower in fat than bigger cookies or soft baked cookies. They still taste the same as they always did too!
Collina B.
The Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Bite Size Cookies 1.5 oz Bag is the perfect size snack. The cookies are crunchy but I would prefer them to be a little softer. The overall taste is wonderful. They are definitely a treat and not a everyday snack..
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These delirious cookies are so good, but I gave them a 4 'cause I'm more of a nice soft cookie lover, but the flavor of these Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies is so rich!!! Perfect with a nice cold cup of milk, or a hot coffee or cocoa on a cold day!
Devon L.
As a kid we always had a huge box of famous Amos cookies in the pantry! These are probably my favorite packaged cookie brand, and my husband and I both share a love for them. They are very tasty, and go great with an ice cold glass of milk when you're just wanting to satisfy your sweet tooth without waiting on cookies to bake.
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
These cookies are good, not great. I like that they're bite-sized and come in convenient individual-sized pouches for packing lunches and on-the-go snacking. However, they're just very average tasting, and I actually find them to be quite hard. Crispy cookies are fine; these cookies aren't crispy. They're just really hard.
T B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are a little firm! Definitely not home made cookies. Still decently good and perfect to take on the go since it is in prepackaged bags. Great for all ages and cookie lovers! I️ recommend if you haven’t tried these!
Val V.
I LOVE THESE!! but they don't love me back!! they are beyond unhealthy for you however these little guys taste AMAZING!! i buy the big bag and portion them off in little bags by serving size sometimes even two serving sizes per package, its great for a little random snack throughout the day. a little pick me up!
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
I love these cookies! They are one of my favorite snacks, especially for class. I hate that they don't seem to be around as much as before (or at least not in the vending machines). They're not too crunchy and not too soft!
Lucia R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite cookies! The only crunchy cookie I grab at the store when I get the chance. They are affordable and be found anywhere. I get mines in vending machines when I was in school everyday as my school snack on breaks. I love love cookies that doesn’t have a lot of dark chocolate. Totally recommend.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.