BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Amanda C.
Always a classic! I love that these don’t really get stale! They’re a great consistency, they crumble crunch but don’t break your teeth. Kids to grown ups can enjoy these cookies!
Shakira P.
Oh when the ice cream truck comes buy i like to pick up a bag of these. They are so tasty and chewy. One of the most chewy but smooth cruncy cookies i have ever tried
Kim B.
central islip
These take me back to middle school. I’d always get them with my lunch. Haven’t had them in awhile. Wish they put more then 5 cookies in a bag tho! The bag is always mostly air!!!
Brian S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These are available at almost all grocery stores. It makes it super easy that they are pre packaged and I can grab and go. They’re not expensive and great for a group snack
Tina B.
Anderson, SC
These are some of the BEST cookies ever and at Rite Aid in Anderson they are only $1 a bag and these are some of the most fresh soft cookies I've ever eaten. Love them
Faye L.
These are such a classic and delicious! These are some of the best chocolate chip cookies around. They're also not too expensive. I wanna tell people about them!
stefffa K.
So good. These bring me back to my childhood. These are amazing with milk. I purchase mine at target or at grocery outlet. Pretty inexpensive and you can purchase these on sale a lot of the times. Love!
Mahogany J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Great tasting cookie!!!! Love taking these along when I'm in need of a little pick me upper (sugar rush lol) I love buying these for my little munchers (kids) lol.
Tawny G.
Spokane, WA
The best vending machine snack. Anytime I'm at the hospital this is the Munchy I need. They are crunchy but in a good way and the chocolate is real cocoa so that's a major plus.
Takeya M.
Famous Amos is my favorite chocolate chip cookie. Whenever I spot a vending machine I always check to see if they have famous Amos. I feel it’s a classic cookie and I wouldn’t change anything about it.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?

back