BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Meg G.
Cullman , AL
When trapped in a world where a vending machine holds the only food nearby, Famous Amos is always my saving grace. They are delicious cookies! I am not ashamed to say, that there have been multiple mornings where I didn't have breakfast, and opted to eat their cookies instead of vending machine breakfast bars
Sara M.
These are so yummy. They pair well with milk or on their own. I like the size of the cookie. They are a perfect mouthful of chocolately magic. They never disappoint when I am trying to appease my sweet tooth. I would recommend these to anyone. Though they aren't the healthiest, they are the perfect cheat day snack.
Susan K.
Wasilla, AK
These are the ultimate buy able chocolate chip cookie in my opinion. While the are dry, they have a salty and unique flavor. While I usually don't like dry cookies, Famous Amos does it right and I ate these all the time when I was a kid. These are an anytime gift for me that I would appreciate from anyone.
Stacey G.
Kansas City, MO
These remind me of being a kid because we always used to get these in vending machine wherever we went and I loved the little cookies to snack on. I always found myself wanting more whenever I was done with the mini bags. They are great with milk !
Estefany N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are my go to on cheat days! They have them in vending machines sometimes so I grab them there or at Walmart for $1 in the little containers. I HAVE to have these with milk which makes them so yummy. I love the chocolate and texture of the cookies. My favorite ones out of all the brands out there!
Ashley Y.
East Syracuse , NY
Always expecting them to look like the picture. Always end up a bit disappointed. The cookies are decent but let’s me honest you’re only buying these because you’re in line at Home Depot when you realized you’ve missed lunch two hours ago and will eat anything so you buy these cookies in the checkout line.
Julia G.
Los Angeles, CA
I literally have a giant bag of these on top of my fridge that's like less than half way full I love these cookies out of all the cookies there is these are the best. I don't like chocolate but I sure do love these cookies. There bite size cookies and there hard kind of cookies.
Danielle S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My kids specifically request these cookies be in the house! Love the snack size packs so they are easy for lunch packing. I also steal a few bags for my own lunch. They are firm enough to hold up in a lunch box but they are the perfect crumbly cookie when eating. I prefer these over their competitors
Tina K.
Carlisle, OH
These are really great cookies. They are convenient being in the bite size form. They also melt in your mouth which is great because even though they are a hard cookie they are not hard on your mouth. I will definitely repurchase these and recommend to others.
Sukema K.
Charlotte, NC
Famous Amos cookies, yes! You definitely can't eat just one of these delicious cookies. They are very addictive for sure I love them. I have them whenever I'm having a sweet tooth moment. I'm never disappointed with this taste treat.  Awesome brand I recommend giving them a try for yourself.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.