BY FAMOUS AMOS #19 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Are the co...3 Answers
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
I love these cookies! I do enjoy baking a hot, homemade batch of chocolate chip cookies every now and then. But a lot of the time I would just rather enjoy the cookie without all the work of baking. These a great for just grabbing at the grocery store and snacking on when a cookie craving hits you. These are not chewy, but absorb milk really well and are delicious!
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These cookies hold a special place in my heart. My grandma ALWAYS had these cookies at her house when I visited. I grew to love them. My husband loves them as well. Great little cookies that never disappoint. Longtime repeat customers. Highly recommend.
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
I recently bought these for my son and he loved them. Not gonna lie, I stole a few. :) These aren't soft like what you expect chocolate chip cookies to be. I like my chocolate chip cookies a bit crunchy, and have the chocolate bits sort of melt in your mouth. Easy to find at any store. Give them a try. :)
Vikas A.
West Lafayette
These cookies are alright. They are a bit hard and not that easy to chew. But overall the cookies are good. They are not really big so that's a problem if you like bigger cookies. Would recommend to people that want bite size cookies rather than regular size.
Nisha R.
These cookies are pretty good. I love the snack sized bags and cookie sizes because they're perfect for on the go. They tend to leave a dry feeling in my mouth after eating it, but it is still pretty good. It's also not the healthiest, so many only once in a while.
Cady C.
Famous Amos cookies are, in my opinion, the best packaged, store bought cookies! They taste homemade and are nice and crunchy when eaten without milk, and when dipped in milk they soak very nicely. The cookies don't get soggy but are in a nice happy medium between crunchy and almost soggy. Great recipe, great history behind the creation of the cookie!
Amber A.
Hot Springs, AR
This brand of cookies have been in my family forever. Even when I was little, my family would always have a few of these on hand after barbecues for everyone to snack on. Even to this day, when I visit family, after we eat, we grab these right after! This a tradition in my family, and they never get old. Very wonderful cookie, and wonderful product!
Joseline G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love famous Amos cookies! They're great, nice crunchy and have just the right amount of chocolate chips in each small bite. I buy These small bags at Costco. They're convenient for on the go or kid's lunches! I also enjoy eating them with milk.
Alix G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great cookies ten out of ten would buy again would recommend! I always buy these just to have and they always get finished right away. There really good and I love the packaging. There's plenty of product in every package. Would buy in big bills if possible!
Kayla M.
Kiel, WI
They always seem to have these in vending machines. The flavor is okay but it isn't the best in my opinion. They are pretty crumbly/crunchy too so you have to eat them in one bite to avoid making a mess. If you're looking for a Wow cookie this isn't it, but if you're just looking to kick a cookie craving in general it will probably do the trick.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?