BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Colleen O.
Famous Amos is just one of those brands you'll always love. It's a great snack cookie and has a crunchy crumbly goodness to it. They are easy to find at any grocery store or convenience store. Can never go wrong with chocolate chip.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
These small packs are always in vending machines; that's the only place I see them. I don't really think they are very good... they are very crumbly and dry. They would not be my choice from the vending machine.
Jody G.
Big Creek, KY
Love Famous Amos they are awesome. They are easy to find and even easier to eat. They aren't the most expensive but more like in the middle. They are delicious and are a great snack.
Bint A.
Review for: Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies 2.7 oz. Cup more...
These are so great for on the good and they're on of my favorite chocolate chip cookies. They're soft but not too soft and crunchy but not so much and the amount of salt is a perfect compliment to the chocolate.
Crystal H.
These are the best chocolate chip cookies from the store, way better than chips ahoy. They taste so rich and these are lot of chocolate in each bite. plus they come in mini form too.
Krista P.
Tampa, FL
These are a go to for my family! They are so good! They are reasonably priced and never let you down. Highly addicting! I'm a fan of soft chocolate chip cookies, but this is my favorite store brand hands down!!
Rebecca F.
Palestine, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: 98067 Famous Amos Cookies Chocolate Chip Snack Pack Box more...
I wouldn't say these are my favorite cookies. However I am not saying they are bad by any means. They are good for on the go snacks when your running late or taking a quick road trip. They do taste good, but I find that there is not enough in the bag for what I have to pay for them at Wal-Mart.
Sarah H.
Canton, OH
Ok , who hasn't tried these cookies?? These are amazing ! So good . One of my favorite! They taste great! Best with milk! I love eating these when I'm watching a movie with the hubby ! I highly recommend them
Madison B.
Famous Amos cookies are great for packing into lunches or when you want a sweet snack throughout the day. I love cookies in general, and the pouches make it easy to portion control!
Stephanie V.
Westport , Ma
My favorite cookie ever. they are not good for you but there just so good when you wanna cheat day. buit you have to control yourself or you'll eat the whole box. they taste very different then other brands. there worth trying i buy again and again
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.