BY FAMOUS AMOS

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!4 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...4 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look...2 Answers
Laurie V.
These cookies have a great flavor and I really like them. I usually buy these at Sams in a big box of individual bags. I think I like these just as much as other brands.
Reana O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I used to be obsessed with these. I’d eat the box in like a day and want more! They are so good. The perfect crunch and chocolate, seriously so good. I usually pack them in my lunch. The perfect treat!
Daisy L.
Kill devil hills
I love that I don't have to worry about a whole bag of cookies going stale if I just open one bag and my kid decides that he doesn't want to eat them all the sudden
Stephanie G.
Tallahassee, FL
These make great snacks and I love that they come in individual bags cause portion control lol. But their not my favorite cookies their a little more on the bitter side
Cheyayne C.
Columbia, KY
My kiddos love these and they are great for them a snack on the go or in the lunches boxes! They are also great for a small snack whenever you have a sweet tooth!
Julie R.
Omaha
Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies lively cookies. Perfect not to hard not to soft. One of the best store bought cookies you can get. If you don't have time to make them fresh I would recommend thrse.
La'Drea T.
Riverside, CA
ABSOLUTELY LOVE FAMOUS AMOS!!! THIS COOKIE I CAN EAT WITH MILK, CRUNCHED UP IN MY ICE CREAM, OR JUST ON THE GO. THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST CHICOLATE CHIP COOKIE OUT
abigail e.
cana, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite kind of packaged cookies! I don’t know what it is about them, but I love them.
Whenever my dad would work 3rd shift, I would visit him during the day with my mom, and he’d take me into the break room so i could get a snack. I always got these cookies, maybe that’s why i like them so good. it’s one of the close memories i’ll always hold onto! I lost my dad in September of 2014, due to a massive heart attack. Life has never been the same but I know he’s watching over me (:
I think food is always better if you have a certain, heart warming memory that’s associated with it! 💓💓
Rachel K.
Wellsburg, WV
They’re okay. They aren’t bad. I mean, they’re chocolate chip cookies from the grocery store! They could be a little chewier and soft. They’re available at like every store so it’s a super convenient buy.
Tiffany C.
Woodstock
I was disappointed in these cookies.  First they are bite sized which means very small.  I'm guessing so you don't feel bad eating several at time.  The cookie itself is very dry and bland.  There is almost no flavor to it and what I most taste reminds me of imitation flavorings.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Jennifer S.