BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Sana B.
Least favorite of the store bought chocolate chip cookies. Only reason I didn’t give it one star is because if that’s what’s there and I really wanted something sweet I’d eat it. But I wouldn’t choose them if I had options
Brianna B.
Dacula
These are okay I just prefer homemade cookies that are nice and soft or store bought that are thin and crispy. These are kind of in the middle and they are definitely better than chips ahoy but still not the greatest ever.
Christine M.
Phoenix, AZ
Love love cookies and love these. I like the crunch I get when I bite into each bite. There is just enough chocolate chips in each bite. I like that they come in snack sizes so we can carry them with us wherever we may go.
Cassie B.
Tennyson, IN
Although I started eating these much earlier in life, these have become a vending machine favorite for me. They've gotten me through many a boring work break room silence. They've filled an empty hole while sitting in waiting rooms in hospitals, airports, and service shops. They are the perfect balance of cookie and chocolate- they only why that they could be better is if the perfectly sized package also contained a glass of milk.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Courtney C.
Denton, TX
These are my favorite chocolate chip cookies! They taste amazing, give you that crisp, and embody everything a snack chocolate chip cookie should be. I even love the packaging! Famous Amos are the best pick to cookies!
Ale C.
Humble, TX
I've been eating these cookies for years now! They are bite size but pack a lot of flavor. You can pick them up at Walmart or Target but if you want more if them you van get them at Sams. They are not soft but crunchy.
lauren s.
Love the individual bags, they are great for portion control and for freshness. The cookies are crispy with the right amount of sweetness and have lots of chocolate chips to spare which is my favorite part about them!
Iana D.
Oakland Gdns, NY
I used to carry this around as a snack for work. The small snack bags come with around 5-6 cookies and they’re big. Their chocolate tastes good, but I find myself getting too overwhelmed with the sweetness sometimes.
Abri J.
Urbana, IL
Not a fan. They are always broken in the packages and I have never not had a stale Famous Amos cookie. I only ever find them in a vending machine and can't say I've ever had a great time eating them but they are decent enough I'f you are hungry enough.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?