BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Claire P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I loved these as a kid, however any time I have them nowadays they don’t seem to have much to them. They taste alright, and maybe it’s because I’m hot a huge fan of crunchy chocolate chip cookies. But they also sort of taste like cardboard in a way, not that I eat cardboard..
Takeya M.
Calumet City, IL
Famous Amos is my favorite chocolate chip cookie. Whenever I spot a vending machine I always check to see if they have famous Amos. I feel it’s a classic cookie and I wouldn’t change anything about it.
Alyssa R.
Edinburg
Super yummy and crunchy. I love soft cookies don't get me wrong but when your looking for that sweet crunchy snack I would totally recommend these. Bite sized are the best. Fits perfectly in your mouth or even for a small bite you can't get enough of these.
Raquel K.
Laredo, TX
These are just so good! Some of the most delicious grocery store cookies I have tasted. They have a very unique flavor, the chocolate chips taste milk chocolatey and not artificial like many brands on the market. These are always fresh and very tasty!
Angie G.
Studio City, CA
Taste is ok. Something about the Mini version cookies that doesn't quiet fulfill my desires. They focus on quantity and not quality. The cookie looses its flavor. It's not soft and it tastes like sugar ... Giving 3 star for the packaging and the value
Alyssa H.
Milan, OH
These cookies are good but I am more of a chewy chocolate chip kind of person than the hard cookies. The taste is good it’s just that they’re too crunchy for my liking. I would recommend these cookies to those who like hard crunchy chocolate cookies.
Danie H.
I looove this product! It’s so great and I always recommend it to everyone I meet! Very affordable and easy to find. Very great details and great to keep in the house. Sometimes wish there were more options, but all around a great product!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
This is another cookie favorite that I have bought over the years. I love the chocolate chips that are blended in ther cookie along with its crispy crunchy taste. I only buy these cookies when their on sale. I do recommend this product.
Audrianna F.
These are the best cookies on the planet! They taste like they just came out of the oven. They are the perfect cookie. The crumble perfectly and will satisfy your sweet tooth. I would absolutely recommended this to my friends.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So yummy ! One of my favorite indulgences!
They are sweet without being overly sweet . You can find them at almost any grocery store. I also like they they aren’t dry like some other brands , but aren’t super chewy. They have a really nice texture .
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.