BY FAMOUS AMOS

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!4 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...4 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look...2 Answers
Angi W.
I really like crunchy chocolate chip cookies. I also love that they are tiny. Plus they come in a small bag so I don't feel like a piggy when I eat the whole thing.
Noelle F.
These are great for lunches! Or for a little road trip for the kids.
Or for a snack just to have at night while you catch up on your soaps ;)
They’re good cookies.
Jade K.
Killeen, TX
Great quality at valuable price will buy in the near future. I absolutely love these cookies they taste fresh, awesome selection for someone craving a sweet treat.
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My husband loves these little snack size cookies. It’s one of those little cheat day extras. They are small enough to curb your sweet tooth and not make you feel bad for eating a cookie while on a diet.
Megan C.
Love these cookies. Great to grab and go, great snack for kids to bring to school. Not really healthy but the cookies are really good. Definitely would buy again.
Cilver C.
Traverse City , MI
Famous Amos cookies are the only crunchy cookies I like. They are extremely tasty, and because they're miniature sized, I can eat so many and not feel guilty lol.
Bridget B.
St Augustine, FL
We usually get these on road trips, they taste good and are small enough to fit 2 or 3 in your hand. Then the bag is empty before you realize it and they’re gone.
Meg M.
Milford, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
these have been one of my favorite packaged cookies since i was a little girl! they are so good and the packaging is cute and different. brings back old memories.
Lilith C.
Bloomington, IN
Perfect lil snack with coffee or tea. I typically find them in vending machines, and consider it a rare treat... Absolutely delicious, just not part of my diet plan atm :)
Meredith M.
These cookies are very tasty! This size package is perfect for a snack. They are adorable and readily available at grocery stores. I would highly recommend them.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Jennifer S.