BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Amber A.
Hot Springs, AR
This brand of cookies have been in my family forever. Even when I was little, my family would always have a few of these on hand after barbecues for everyone to snack on. Even to this day, when I visit family, after we eat, we grab these right after! This a tradition in my family, and they never get old. Very wonderful cookie, and wonderful product!
Kayla M.
Kiel, WI
They always seem to have these in vending machines. The flavor is okay but it isn't the best in my opinion. They are pretty crumbly/crunchy too so you have to eat them in one bite to avoid making a mess. If you're looking for a Wow cookie this isn't it, but if you're just looking to kick a cookie craving in general it will probably do the trick.
These are amazing and really well if you needed to go snack famous Amos is an amazing brand and I love them I've only had these type of cookies the regular haven't had any other type but I'm very excited to try other types I definitely recommend this they're very fordable you can buy at your nearest supermarket I buy them at Publix I absolutely love them one of my favorite snacks of all time
Alli W.
Murfreesboro , TN
Such a great snack!! I absolutely love Famous Amos cookies, and whenever I see them in a snack machine, my decision is made for me of what to get. There are just enough cookies in the bag to satisfy your craving, but if there were more, I would definitely keep eating them. They are just so good! A little lighter of a cookie than Chips Ahoy.
Amanda V.
Columbus, OH
These are always pouring out of every care package I get while on campus. My mom always kept these in the house, and the crisp snap of these cookies combined with the chocolate chunks makes for such an eclectic cookie. This bag comes with a great amount of cookies that can always satisfy cravings or be the perfect end note to a packed lunch.
Heather D.
Another delicious chocolate chip cookie. This brand is a little crunchier than others. It is filled with chocolate chips and comes conveniently packaged with multiple little cookies. They are decently priced and can be found at most grocery stores.
Patricia B.
I adore these old fashioned cookies. I'm normally a soft baked chocolate chip cookie type. These mini cookies are great when you have a craving or are on the go and need a little snack. 3 or 4 are plenty and they're much lower in fat than bigger cookies or soft baked cookies. They still taste the same as they always did too!
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These delirious cookies are so good, but I gave them a 4 'cause I'm more of a nice soft cookie lover, but the flavor of these Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies is so rich!!! Perfect with a nice cold cup of milk, or a hot coffee or cocoa on a cold day!
Devon L.
As a kid we always had a huge box of famous Amos cookies in the pantry! These are probably my favorite packaged cookie brand, and my husband and I both share a love for them. They are very tasty, and go great with an ice cold glass of milk when you're just wanting to satisfy your sweet tooth without waiting on cookies to bake.
Collina B.
The Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Bite Size Cookies 1.5 oz Bag is the perfect size snack. The cookies are crunchy but I would prefer them to be a little softer. The overall taste is wonderful. They are definitely a treat and not a everyday snack..
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.