BY FAMOUS AMOS #17 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Silvia P.
WASCO, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these cookies. I always grab them from the bedding machines especially when i have hot chocolate with me. These cookies make it hard to share with others.
Stacy M.
These cookies aren’t bad. They are a bit on the stiffer side but it’s a decent recipe. They sell these at the little store near my house for like 50 cents a package but they aren’t bad.
Lilith C.
Bloomington, IN
Perfect lil snack with coffee or tea. I typically find them in vending machines, and consider it a rare treat... Absolutely delicious, just not part of my diet plan atm :)
Jericka N.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I discovered these while being hospitalized and going to my vending machine on a night where I needed something sweet and omg how delicious are these lil cookies
Kaitlyn B.
These cookies satisfy my chocolate need every time I have them! They are crunchy, but so sweet! I've been eating these cookies since I was little and I still love them to this day!
Yadihra C.
Riverside
My whole family cannot resist these cookies. The bags doesn't not last long. My kids love getting them for lunch and had a special treat. Also enjoy eating them at night with milk. Love to get them at Costco.
Kim B.
central islip
These take me back to middle school. I’d always get them with my lunch. Haven’t had them in awhile. Wish they put more then 5 cookies in a bag tho! The bag is always mostly air!!!
Shakira P.
Oh when the ice cream truck comes buy i like to pick up a bag of these. They are so tasty and chewy. One of the most chewy but smooth cruncy cookies i have ever tried
Brian S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These are available at almost all grocery stores. It makes it super easy that they are pre packaged and I can grab and go. They’re not expensive and great for a group snack
stefffa K.
Fairfield , CA
So good. These bring me back to my childhood. These are amazing with milk. I purchase mine at target or at grocery outlet. Pretty inexpensive and you can purchase these on sale a lot of the times. Love!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?