BY FAMOUS AMOS #27 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Bridget B.
Jacksonville, FL
We usually get these on road trips, they taste good and are small enough to fit 2 or 3 in your hand. Then the bag is empty before you realize it and they’re gone.
Talula N.
pomona
I don’t think you can ever go wrong with this brand and having them packaged in smaller portions is better to have on the go and constantly take for lunch or throw in my bag for a snack, on the go. Love!
Silvia P.
WASCO, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these cookies. I always grab them from the bedding machines especially when i have hot chocolate with me. These cookies make it hard to share with others.
Kaitlyn B.
These cookies satisfy my chocolate need every time I have them! They are crunchy, but so sweet! I've been eating these cookies since I was little and I still love them to this day!
Shakira P.
Oh when the ice cream truck comes buy i like to pick up a bag of these. They are so tasty and chewy. One of the most chewy but smooth cruncy cookies i have ever tried
Jericka N.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I discovered these while being hospitalized and going to my vending machine on a night where I needed something sweet and omg how delicious are these lil cookies
Tawny G.
Spokane, WA
The best vending machine snack. Anytime I'm at the hospital this is the Munchy I need. They are crunchy but in a good way and the chocolate is real cocoa so that's a major plus.
Alana H.
Buffalo, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The best cookies everrrrrr. I love a crunchy cookie with a a solid chip. They sell these in Jamaica so whenever I’m sick of their food I sneak this treat from their store mmmm
Neri L.
Morley , MO
These have been my favorite since I was a kid. Love the flavor of the cookies with the chocolate. I always have been in my house and now I have become my family’s favorite too
Montse H.
Wilmington, CA
Okay but honestly best chocolate chip cookies ever! The taste is sooo delicious and I totally recommend! So cheap and a great snack for all you chocolate lovers!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.