BY FAMOUS AMOS #24 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Lexi a.
When purchasing already made cookies these are one of my favorite. They’re a really good snack for when you’re on the go. They’ll never compare to homemade cookies though.
Julie N.
Farmington , NM
These cookies are a classic. I’ve been eating this since I was little and now my kids do too. They are just a great cookie. Definitely recommend these to anyone wanting a good chocolate chip cookie. Yummy and perfect size.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies are great bite size cookies. I like them a lot they are tasty and they are always fresh. Compared to other products they are better.
Andrea P.
These are your most basic chocolate chip cookies! Not my go to but not too bad. These are the ones I️ typically get from a vending machine. I️ would prefer Chips Ahoy!
Alexis S.
I always had these in school as a kid. Surprisingly they are perfect with Cheese Its. Together they are sweet and salty, really a perfect snack but it is a little dry.
Annisa C.
La Habra, CA
Famous Amos never lets me down. They taste amazing and these are perfect for on the go. I eat them as snacks in school. You can get giant boxes of them from Sam's Club
Marlene H.
Love these cookies, I’ve had them for years and the recipe has remained the same. I usually get these at Safeway since I can’t find them at any other store here.
Amanda G.
Adamsville, AL
These cookies are the best!!! They are full of chocolate chips and have the best flavor! These 1.5 oz bags are the perfect portion for a snack! I love how they are so crumbly and delicious!
Vanessa C.
Kannapolis, NC
Sister and I loved these cookies growing up. I remember my mother would always stash away the cookie jar but we would always find it. Absolutely delicious 😋 but these about every week or 2.
Amy P.
Sugar Land, TX
The perfect snack for when you're on the go and want something sweet! Purchasing a large box from wholesale stores like Costco and Sam's makes the price much cheaper!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?