BY FAMOUS AMOS

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Brittany J.
West Columbia, SC
My favorite cookies since I was a little girl my grandma who now has passed away use to bring these over as her weekend snack for me. They remind me of the good days!
Amy P.
College Station , TX
The perfect snack for when you're on the go and want something sweet! Purchasing a large box from wholesale stores like Costco and Sam's makes the price much cheaper!
Katherine C.
Bellville, TX
These are just buttery and delicious cookies. For the price and taste they are surely worth the buy, but I would get two because one box will not be enough for sure.
Paige S.
A glass of milk to go with these are always the best . I’ve been eating these forever lol & i probably won’t ever get tired of them . I usually get these from Walmart.
Kayla W.
Fairfield, OH
I grew up eating these cookies! My children will do the same. I love the size of the cookie and the flavor is great too. It’s definitely a brand that you can trust!
Lindsay M.
Converse, TX
One of the best cookies ever, I love these and love how convenient they are at the store when I just want a bag to go. I’ve eaten them for years and they’ve never let me down.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cookies are so delicious. Great quality cookie and a great value. They taste like mom made them. Rich chocolate taste you can't eat just one. I reccomend these.
Jade K.
Killeen, TX
Great quality at valuable price will buy in the near future. I absolutely love these cookies they taste fresh, awesome selection for someone craving a sweet treat.
Noelle F.
These are great for lunches! Or for a little road trip for the kids.
Or for a snack just to have at night while you catch up on your soaps ;)
They’re good cookies.
Christine L.
E Brunswick, NJ
I have so many fond memories with these delicious cookies. Sharing them with friends, snacking on them between my sports games and practices.. I'll always love em!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.