BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Alex L.
Canton, MA
I️ find these to be the saddest excuse of chocolate chip cookies. They are so dry. They fall apart as dust in your mouth. I️ just never understood how people liked these.
Reana O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I used to be obsessed with these. I’d eat the box in like a day and want more! They are so good. The perfect crunch and chocolate, seriously so good. I usually pack them in my lunch. The perfect treat!
Stephanie G.
Tallahassee, FL
These make great snacks and I love that they come in individual bags cause portion control lol. But their not my favorite cookies their a little more on the bitter side
Daisy L.
Kill devil hills
I love that I don't have to worry about a whole bag of cookies going stale if I just open one bag and my kid decides that he doesn't want to eat them all the sudden
Cheyayne C.
Columbia , KY
My kiddos love these and they are great for them a snack on the go or in the lunches boxes! They are also great for a small snack whenever you have a sweet tooth!
Abby D.
Great tasting, good and convienent for a snack on the go. Could add a few more cookies in each pack. Love the chocolate chip and it's reasonably priced. Would recommend as an on the go snack for you or the kids
Rachel K.
Wellsburg , WV
They’re okay. They aren’t bad. I mean, they’re chocolate chip cookies from the grocery store! They could be a little chewier and soft. They’re available at like every store so it’s a super convenient buy.
Cindy R.
They are my top list of favorite, its so yummy. I love the taste of this cookie. Sometime i didnt want to share it with my family or i hide them when they dont know haha
Deirdre T.
Hopewell Jct, NY
A coworker brought in a pack for us to try. First time having them I was super impressed. My first bite I was like-these are REALLY good! 2 bite per cookie. Crunchy with gooey chocolate chips. Addicting little snack. Definitely try these out!
Morgan S.
These are really great but you have to be careful with them because their small size makes it easy to eat a whole box on accident. I recently did that. I love them and they are great the only drawback is that they are kind of hard for me to find. I live in a small city in the Midwest so we don't have a large selection of grocery stores. I once went to Walmart, Walgreens, cvs, and several gas stations trying to find these specifically in my city with no luck.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.