BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Gabrielle W.
Norfolk, VA
cookies always taste good, they taste good when crunchy or soft! they are also very inexpensive but very good quality always! still the same issue of half full bags though.
Rae W.
Tewksbury, MA
These have a delicious flavor. Maybe nutmeg in them? So good and the individual packs make it easy for me to not over eat. They’re pretty crumbly so be prepared for crumbs.
Meggie L.
I love love love these cookies with milk in my ice cream or just by themselves by far will always be a favorite. Highly recommend buying if you live a good crunchy cookie
Lauren G.
My school always sells these as part of a fund raiser and these are always one of the things I buy the most from it. They’re a crunchy, dry cookie and they’re really good
Marissa S.
Once you start eating them, it is a fact you will finish them in that sitting. These addictive chocolate chip cookies will become a favorite quickly. They are well priced and I would recommend to everyone who is a cookie lover!
Katelyn S.
Saint George, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My siblings and I love these. Perfect for school lunches or just a snack/treat. Great little chocolate chip cookies that are worth the calories if you know what I mean. Pick these up at your grocery store!
Lesly V.
Miami Gardens , FL
WHO DOESNT LOVE COOKIES ?! 😍😍😍 This is one of my favorite cookie brands. It is the perfect round chocolate chip cookie with tasty milk chocolate chips Two thumbs up! 👍🏼👍🏼
Shaina C.
Eaton rapids, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this crunchy cookie! I also like how I can take this bag on the go! Although for their price we should receive more cookies. Other than that I enjoy these cookies!
Dana A.
WAUKESHA, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are great for lunches or a nice treat, but rather than being soft this is more of a crunchy option. They are a little more expensive than some of their competitor's.
Hailee W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
God I love these cookies! So freaking delicious! Always reasonably priced and so dang yummy! I buy these at least once a week! Can easily be found at the grocery store or drug store.. where ever!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?