BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Bindiya P.
Love love these cookies! I don't usually buy this often but when I do, it definitely satisfies my craving. The cookies is a little crumbly but it tastes so good. The chocolate chips are very soft. It's great as a snack for anyone.
Jessica V.
Jasper, AL
Famous Amous Chocolate Chip Cookies are delicious! I have loved them since I was a child! The chocolate chips have such a smooth and rich flavor. I buy these at Wal-Mart as a treat for myself often because they are so affordable.
Liz S.
When I was in high school they had these cookies in the vending machines. So before class started I would always get these because there are SO many in the package (it's not all air) and they taste so good! Who cares if it was 10am, I love some good choco chip cookies :)
Karla C.
I will not change my famous Amos choc chips cookies, i tried them for the first time when working at sams club and I'm so glad i did. My favorite way to eat them is by dipping them in cold milk.
Kathy R.
Ansonia, CT
So crispy and delicious, I can eat a whole bag in one sitting. Try not to eat so many but who can resist these. I buy a few bags at a time when I buy them so I'll always have some yummy cookies
Lizbeth R.
Charlotte, NC
The first time i had this was the best thing in my life its similair to chipa ahoy pros is a good tasting product cons dont really have cons its affoable it not expensive i could put icecream on it or anything that you disere
Amber H.
Rogers, AR
Review for: 98067 Famous Amos Cookies Chocolate Chip Snack Pack Box more...
I love these Famous Amos Cookies! The snack packs are convenient for after the kids' sports events, to pack for lunches, and even to have in the pantry. The individual packs make the serving size easy. An added bonus is that the cookies are delicious and a family favorite!
Sana A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Pretty decent cookies, although I have had better packaged cookies. These can be a bit too sweet for me so I can't eat more than a couple of the small cookies. Not bad but not the best out there.
Liz R.
Review for: Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies 27 oz. Box more...
If you enjoy crunchy cookies, this is for you! I'm not normally a fan, I mostly prefer chewier cookies. However, the bite size nature of this cookie works perfectly with its crunchiness! Plus, there's plenty of chocolate chips!
Kim N.
Raritan, NJ
This is my most favorite cookie to eat. It is so dangerous because I could eat the whole box in one sitting. It's nothing like chips ahoy or other brands I don't crave. These are so much better.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.