BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
I used to eat famous Amos cookies as a kid and now that I have my own children my kids absolutely love these cookies and great price great in quality I highly recommend
Amy P.
Orlando, FL
The perfect snack for when you're on the go and want something sweet! Purchasing a large box from wholesale stores like Costco and Sam's makes the price much cheaper!
Nicole H.
These are the perfect go to snack and kids love them! They can be found at any grocery store and for a great price. I purchase these all the time for the family. I would recommend!
Lindsay M.
Converse, TX
One of the best cookies ever, I love these and love how convenient they are at the store when I just want a bag to go. I’ve eaten them for years and they’ve never let me down.
Paige S.
Houston , TX
A glass of milk to go with these are always the best . I’ve been eating these forever lol & i probably won’t ever get tired of them . I usually get these from Walmart.
Amber K.
Good chocolate chips in the cookies. Not my favorite cookie. The cookie itself has no real taste. Not worth the price for me. I would rather eat Chips Ahoy or Oreo.
Christine L.
E Brunswick, NJ
I have so many fond memories with these delicious cookies. Sharing them with friends, snacking on them between my sports games and practices.. I'll always love em!
lily p.
My favorite type of cookies. Crunchy and has the right amount of chocolate morsels. I'm addicted to that subtle saltiness with every bite. Can never just have one.
Jade K.
Killeen, TX
Great quality at valuable price will buy in the near future. I absolutely love these cookies they taste fresh, awesome selection for someone craving a sweet treat.
Jessica O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My husband loves these little snack size cookies. It’s one of those little cheat day extras. They are small enough to curb your sweet tooth and not make you feel bad for eating a cookie while on a diet.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.