BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

Buy on Walmart*
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I always buy these at the gas station because they are perfect to eat on the go. They come in a small bag and they are bite sized. Just little chocolate chip cookies. They are so good
Melissa O.
Deerfield Beach, FL
I love getting these as snacks on planes and such. I don't particularly buy them at the store because I don't like too much junk food. These are delicious though. Perfect chocolate chip cookie.
Angelica N.
Silverdale, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I always purchase these for the kids for a quick treat . The kids love them and usually go through the box pretty fast. I’ve bought these over and over and will continue to do so because they are a hit in my house
Sparkle S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cookies are pretty good and have a nice sweet and chocolate flavor to them. I don't really like crunchy cookies but these are so delicious that I don't mind them being crunchy
Megan R.
Rochester, MN
I prefer Chip’s Ahoy to Famous Amos because these are crunchier. However, at the vending machine I always grab these cookies! They’re delicious, and there’s usually 6-7 cookies in a bag. Definitely recommend!
Lizzie U.
Great tasting and great value. Great snack for traveling with or with out kids. I like these more than chips a hoy personally because they're cheaper and better. Good with milk too.
Ciara C.
South Webster , OH
These cookies are dry and flavorless. Somehow they’re both dense and crumbly. They don’t have a lot of chocolate chips. They’re cheap and it definitely shows in the flavor. I won’t be purchasing these again.
Madison M.
Greens Fork, IN
I'm not a huge fan of famous Amos cookies. They are not bad but I prefer chips ahoy. They are good though if you aren't wanting to spend a lot of money. They have a decent flavor.
Nayla C.
Whittier, CA
The cookie that is good anytime, anywhere. Cheap but the taste isn’t. Usually purchase at Costco so I can get it in bulk. Is a crowd pleaser with kids and sweet tooth enthusiasts.
Lorraine W.
Love the taste of the cookies. They also come in little bags that we buy for the kids so that way we can send it for snack time in school. Crispy and chocolaty taste! Yummy!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?