BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Madison M.
Greens Fork, IN
I'm not a huge fan of famous Amos cookies. They are not bad but I prefer chips ahoy. They are good though if you aren't wanting to spend a lot of money. They have a decent flavor.
Chloe A.
Port St Lucie, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I️ really do love the famous amours chocolate chip cookies although they are a little harder than I️ like but they still taste like quality chocolate chip cookies and are very delicious
Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yes. These bring back so much nostalgia. I grew up on FA cookies. Always in the vending machines. Don’t get these if you don’t like crunchy cookies. They aren’t soft. But they taste so good.
Briana J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these crunchy little bite sized chocolate chip cookies, and so does my son! The bag is resealable which I love because it keeps the cookies fresh and keeps them from spilling!
Holly B.
Frisco, TX
These are without a doubt my favorite cookies on the market. Opening a bag of always take me back to my childhood and satisfy any sugar cravings I get it without going overboard.
Kendra A.
Yum!!!! I️ have been consuming these cookies since I was a small child. They are affordable and delicious. I️ love the chocolate chips. They are great for a store bought cookie. I️ would recommend to others.
Iana P.
Miami
These are such a throwback to my childhood ! I use to eat them all the time when I was little and now i’m older and still find them yummy ! I definitely reccomend to any age because they taste delicious !
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These things are dangerous. They somehow always end up in my cart and once they get home they’re gone within a day or two. It’s our favorite cookie to have around the house. There cheap and always on sale!
brittany t.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of my absolute favorite cookies. They are the perfect size and the chocolate chips in them actually taste like chocolate as compared to many other bulk manufactured cookies.
Riley S.
Famous Amos cookies are one of my favorite bite-sized brands. They’re crunchy but not hard, not overly sweet, and just the right amount of crumbly. I usually get a bag from the vending machine at work each day.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?