BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Gillian G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg these are the best cookies! I love having these in my lunches or taking them on a day hike or honestly wherever! I don't normally like super crunchy cookies, but these have turned me to the crunchy side.
Awa T.
Love them!!! They're the prefect bite size so I don't cover myself in crumbles and they're really crunchy, like I like my cookies. If you're one of those who likes the more chewy varieties though, these are not the cookies for you, I'm afraid.
Lindsay L.
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
These are the best cookies you can take on the go. I bought them from a vending machine but see them in plenty of places. I love the chocolate chips and the bite sized goidness. I would recommend trying these to any cookie lover on the go!
Jonathan H.
Allston, MA
Probably one of the best cookies you can buy aside form chips ahoy. These cookies are dleicious and bit sized. They taste great with milk and are rather inexpensive too. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who wants a cheap, yet delicious cookies.
Ayla V.
Review for: Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies 4 lb 8 oz; 2.04 kg more...
My grandmother first introduced me to famous Amos chocolate chip cookies. They have great taste. A lot of flavor, and well worth the money. I recommend everyone to try them. Very delicious, even with milk!
Michaela F.
I first bought these cookies in a gas station on a road trip. I had never tried them before, but now they're one of my favorite brands. These are so yummy, especially if you warm them up a bit before eating them. I buy these alllllll the time.
Wendy M.
Greensburg , PA
Review for: Cookies Chocolate Chip Snack Pack 16.8 oz; 1 lb 0.9 oz; 480 g more...
There something about famous Amos cookies that I love love love. The flavor is outstanding and they really curve the sweet tooth. I try not to eat cookies everyday but when I do it's famous Amos for sure
Jacqueline C.
Suwanee, GA
Review for: Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies 2.7 oz. Cup more...
This is the perfect size for on the go. One of my favorite cookie brands. I been purchasing these little hard cookies for years and I will continue to purchase. They taste excellent with or without milk.
Brandy B.
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
Easy to throw in your lunch box! Don't have to waste time putting them in a Baggie and they are delicious!! I'm more of a soft and chewy cookie person but these are not too hard and they are just fabulous
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
These are cute little cookies to have as a snack. It's so easy to go through a bag of these. They're crunchy and not chewy, but they still taste like chocolate chip. These go great with lunch sandwiches.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.