BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

Buy on Walmart*
BIA R.
Spring , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These have been my all time favorite cookies since my middle school. The bite size is just perfect and it doesn't have that weird after taste that most store bought cookies do. Perfectly sweetened and yummmm
Star J.
These were the only cookies I would eat for a long time because they are just so good! Usually a chewy cookie is a good idea but these crunchy cookie bites beat out chewy cookies all day.
Katie K.
Kirksville, MO
The cookies are fantastic, however, I bought these in bulk, and a lot of the bags had popped open. That being said, the company got back to be quickly and gave me two coupons that were worth more than what was damaged.
Gabrielle B.
Yummm, love Famous Amos. I think the flavor is really delicious and the bite sized cookies help satisfy the sweet tooth without over indulging! This is another brand of cookies that really reminds me of my childhood.
Christy P.
Macon
These small bite size treats are great for a quick snack. I don't care for the crumbly residue left on my fingers though. You must have a napkin on nearby to wipe off those pesky crumbs.
Chelli D.
Zephyrhills, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have a personal attachment to Famois Amos because they were my grandfather's favorite cookie and for good reason. The classic chocolate chip cookie with a hint of a nutty flavor is just perfect.
Mandy L.
Terra Alta, WV
I keep these cookies on my desk at work. If I just need that little bit of sweet theough the day I grab one or two. Satisfies my sweet tooth without having too much sweet. Great choice
Katarina T.
Atlanta, GA
These were always in the vending machine at my high school and I was always a fan! So crunchy and chocolatey! Also I love that they’re bite-size and the bags control my portions hahaha
Keli H.
Burton
I can't say enough good things about these cookies! My boss always buys a big box of them and they are my guilty pleasure! I can eat so many of them in one sitting if I alouded myself!
Amy E.
Kansas City
These chocolate chip cookies are my all time favorite small cookie. The taste is fantastic and the crunch is perfect. Nothing better that I’ve found. I definitely will purchased again.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?