BY FAMOUS AMOS #27 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Tiffany Y.
I love these cookies!! Sometimes I get a big bag of them and have some with my morning coffee! If you are choosing between these and Chips Ahoy- these are a million times better! Also, I love that these cookies are mini- perfect for snacking!
Holly E.
Campbellsvlle, KY
They have these in our vending machine at work. When I am needing a chocolate fix in the middle of the day, this little bag gets the job done. They are a little crumbly, a little thick but, those little chocolate morsels get me through!
Lyndsay M.
Round Rock, TX
These are so addictive and because they are so small it's easy to lose track of how many you've eaten! I always had these in my lunch as a kid and I still love them. I feel like the chocolate chips to cookie ratio is absolutely perfect.
Emily G.
Greenville, IL
These cookies are great! They aren’t my favorite type of store bought cookie, just because I like other flavors more, but they still taste like a good chocolate chip cookie. If they truly were to blow me away, I’d give it 5 stars, but alas, they do not.
Kelley T.
Perfect size to pack for a lunch. Absolutely delicious. These cookies taste fresh and homemade. It’s hard not to eat every pack lol. I don’t think I have a bad thing to say. The price is very reasonable. I would definitely recommend this product.
Sarah O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are your average, go to snack packs. They’re not the most delicious chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had, but they remind me of my childhood and they still taste great. I’m more of a “soft on the inside, crunchy on the outside cookie” type of person so that’s why i didn’t give this 5 stars.
Lysette G.
You just can’t go wrong with these. These cookies are so good and don’t taste artificial at all, they taste like they would be home made. I love these cookies they’re so great to snack on and you can find them practically anywhere.
sam f.
Provo, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are yummy, well-portioned snack cookies! I grew up eating these so they are almost nostalgic for me. They taste good and I feel as though the bag comes with a good amount! Each cookie is pretty small which is also good for kids!
Natasha R.
These are quite delicious my kids love them they’re small size which makes them great for packing as a snack and I actually really like them myself to you because there are nice and crunchy and have lots of chocolate chips to them
Holly J.
Boise, ID
Famous Amos makes some awesome chocolate chip cookies. They are more on the crunchy side for a cookie rather than soft and chewy. Great for dunking in a mug of milk. I like the multi bags for kids lunches and after school snacks.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.