BY FAMOUS AMOS

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Allison N.
My favorite cookies since I was a little kid! I could eat these nonstop! They aren’t really softy and chewy but that is exactly why I like them. They also come in snack sizes portions making it less tempting to eat a lot at one time.
April L.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
A classic cookie snack for sure. These bite size cookies are so adorable and yummy, usually only about $1 for a snack size at the gas station. Perfect for an afternoon sweets craving. Everyone loves a classic chocolate chip cookie!
Jennifer Q.
This is my favorite cookie if all time. I cannot get enough of them. They are the perfect size with the perfect amount of chocolate chips in it. It has a perfect crunch and is extremely affordable. I buy them every time they run out
miranda b.
Victoria, TX
I love this cookies they are my favorite cookies and they come in little packs that are perfect to take with you on the go! They taste amazing and just melt in ur mouth. If you like chocolate chip cookies you will love these!!!!!!!
Lysette G.
You just can’t go wrong with these. These cookies are so good and don’t taste artificial at all, they taste like they would be home made. I love these cookies they’re so great to snack on and you can find them practically anywhere.
Holly J.
Boise, ID
Famous Amos makes some awesome chocolate chip cookies. They are more on the crunchy side for a cookie rather than soft and chewy. Great for dunking in a mug of milk. I like the multi bags for kids lunches and after school snacks.
أينما ي.
San Diego
Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies are always the best they have been around for so long that you cannot resist them I love the fact that they have the big pieces of chocolate chips in them they are by far my favorite cookies.
Christine M.
Phoenix, AZ
Love love cookies and love these. I like the crunch I get when I bite into each bite. There is just enough chocolate chips in each bite. I like that they come in snack sizes so we can carry them with us wherever we may go.
Cassie B.
Tennyson, IN
Although I started eating these much earlier in life, these have become a vending machine favorite for me. They've gotten me through many a boring work break room silence. They've filled an empty hole while sitting in waiting rooms in hospitals, airports, and service shops. They are the perfect balance of cookie and chocolate- they only why that they could be better is if the perfectly sized package also contained a glass of milk.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.