BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Talisa E.
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
These grab and go cookies are still a guilty pleasure for me. I've bought these as an in between food snack for years. I love the crunchiness to these cookies. The chocolate chips are always right and you can always find the bags for cheap.
Heather K.
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Package 2 oz more...
AWESOME cookies! First found them in vending machines and the kids always asked for them and I got them for them. After that we went to the store and one of them saw you could purchase a whole box, I was begged repeatedly to purchase them. I love the flavor and has a great crunch to them.
Michaela F.
I first bought these cookies in a gas station on a road trip. I had never tried them before, but now they're one of my favorite brands. These are so yummy, especially if you warm them up a bit before eating them. I buy these alllllll the time.
Gillian G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg these are the best cookies! I love having these in my lunches or taking them on a day hike or honestly wherever! I don't normally like super crunchy cookies, but these have turned me to the crunchy side.
Vanessa R.
Prosper, TX
I love loved having these as a snack growing up, I'm now 22 years old and still love them. I like the original, just chocolate chip, and there easy to get a hold of at any grocery store like Walmart or SAMs!
Jonathan H.
Allston, MA
Probably one of the best cookies you can buy aside form chips ahoy. These cookies are dleicious and bit sized. They taste great with milk and are rather inexpensive too. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who wants a cheap, yet delicious cookies.
Courtney D.
One of my favorites besides Chips Ahoy, although it is not sweet as CA. Not healthy at all. I am a repeat customer of these. They are a good snack while on the run or on a road trip. Would recommend to everyone.
Lindsay L.
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
These are the best cookies you can take on the go. I bought them from a vending machine but see them in plenty of places. I love the chocolate chips and the bite sized goidness. I would recommend trying these to any cookie lover on the go!
Wendy M.
Greensburg , PA
Review for: Cookies Chocolate Chip Snack Pack 16.8 oz; 1 lb 0.9 oz; 480 g more...
There something about famous Amos cookies that I love love love. The flavor is outstanding and they really curve the sweet tooth. I try not to eat cookies everyday but when I do it's famous Amos for sure
Brandy B.
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
Easy to throw in your lunch box! Don't have to waste time putting them in a Baggie and they are delicious!! I'm more of a soft and chewy cookie person but these are not too hard and they are just fabulous
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.