BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Caitlin G.
Famous amos are some of my favorite cookies. I love the crunch they have and their chocolate is delicious within the chips. No other brand compares when getting cookies from the vending machine.
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
I keep these in the pantry for lunches. These cookies are so good! They have a very different unique goodness from any other chocolate chip cookie I've ever tasted! I definitely recommend these!
Michelle T.
Naples, FL
My go-to vending machine snack if I'm looking for something sweet. Crunchy, sweet, and delicious, I'd definitely recommend if you aren't sure what to get at your next vending machine encounter!
Alex S.
Yorkville, NY
these are the best packaged chocolate chip cookies. Although I typically prefer soft cookies, these have stolen my heart since I was little. My friends always fight over the last package.
Courtney B.
If you ever get a chance to eat these cookies, never pass them up. I don't get them very often but every time I do I always have the hardest time figuring out which yummy flavor to choose from!
Jameka P.
Memphis , TN
I always used to steal my mom’s Famous Amos cookies and my sister is obsessed with Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip & Pecans Cookies I can’t wait to get my hands on the rest of the flavors.
Amela D.
Carpentersvle, IL
Love these little snack size bags. Perfect for kids, especially lunchboxes. Who doesn't like chocolate chip cookies? They're so good and perfect snack size for anyone. Definitely a must try.
Tiffany C.
Dublin, OH
I LOVE these little cookies as snacks! I personally prefer crunchy cookies to soft ones, so these are perfect for me. You can tell they're not fresh cookies, of course, but who buys prepackaged junk food expecting fresh out of the oven taste? Great little snack.
Melinda J.
Media, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite package chocolate chip cookies. When I worked at the drugstore I would buy them every week. They are so rich in flavor you can tell they have a lot of butter in them and I really love the buttery chocolate chip cookie taste
Kristen C.
We received these as Halloween treats, they are so yummy and so many per bag! They are crunchy but still soft, not hard for the littlest in our party to chew. My fav packaged chocolate chip cookies! Yum!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?