BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Chloe A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I️ really do love the famous amours chocolate chip cookies although they are a little harder than I️ like but they still taste like quality chocolate chip cookies and are very delicious
Briana J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these crunchy little bite sized chocolate chip cookies, and so does my son! The bag is resealable which I love because it keeps the cookies fresh and keeps them from spilling!
Nykole P.
San Antonio
These are a great cookie for on the go. They are a little dry,but that's just because they're crisp. I prefer a very sorry cookie, but the flavor of these is one of my favorites.
Kendra A.
Yum!!!! I️ have been consuming these cookies since I was a small child. They are affordable and delicious. I️ love the chocolate chips. They are great for a store bought cookie. I️ would recommend to others.
Averi T.
haslet texas
These cookies are really crunchy.I don’t buy these as a snack to snack on everyday or a snack that I love but if I have to eat them I will.In my opinion I like soft cookies so these cookies aren’t for me.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These things are dangerous. They somehow always end up in my cart and once they get home they’re gone within a day or two. It’s our favorite cookie to have around the house. There cheap and always on sale!
Kelsey M.
Knoxville, TN
Great vending machine snack! I love these too. Super quick and cheap to buy great for kids lunches and afternoon snacks, they come in big boxes too! Very reasonable for kids and adults too highly recommend
John P.
Rye, NY
Famous Amos are my favorite brand of cookies. I love to put them in a cup of milk. Nothing is better! I’d rather have famous Amos cookies and milk over ice cream, cake, etc. for dessert anytime!!!!!!!!!!
Riley S.
Famous Amos cookies are one of my favorite bite-sized brands. They’re crunchy but not hard, not overly sweet, and just the right amount of crumbly. I usually get a bag from the vending machine at work each day.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This product is really amazing. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends and family. It’s perfect for the holiday season and for a gift for that one you don’t know what to buy for!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.