BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Makeda P.
Somerville, MA
I actually really do not like these at all. They're nothing like how they use to make them when I was a kid. You can taste that weird flavor of the bag that it comes in and I don't think that's good
Isabel T.
Savannah, GA
Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies are my go-to vending machine snack. They are so delicious. I would recommend these to others, and I would buy them again. I really like these chocolate chip cookies.
Annie C.
One of my favorite packaged cookies. They taste so great. I love how conveniently bite-sized they are. Are they healthy? No. Are they a good cookie? Yes. Just don't accidentally eat the whole bag.
Briley T.
Warrior
They are the perfect portion and my favorite snack. They solve my sweet tooth and curb my hunger. They are packaged great and the amount of cookies in the bag is great for the price. I defiantly recommend these cookies to others.
Kyrstine G.
they taste so good. These are so addictive and it is amazing, they are the best snacks ever and they are affordable they’re really cheap and I also would recommend it to anyone, because they are good and tasteful.
Naomi N.
Love these!!! Super great for a portioned snack especially when you want something a little sweet. Great also packing in school or work lunch. Can’t go wrong with these cookies they are delicious.
Lindsey J.
Anderson, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My absolute favorite packaged chocolate chip cookie brand! They are fresh, crunchy, and have a little hint of salt that breaks up the over-sweetness! These are so good and impossible to eat just one!
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a perfect snack size cookie bag. Great for a kid's snacks or lunches and usually come in bulk of a bunch of little bags. Most stores have them but you can definitely find them at Costco.
Tori T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these little cookies. They have a great taste and crunch. They aren't too sweet and have a teeny bit of saltiness that really exemplifies the chocolate chip flavor. I definitely recommend these.
Natalie F.
College Point, NY
I usually eat these when I’m starving in class because they sell it in my school vending machine. However I’m not a big fan. I don’t really like the taste & they’re a little too thick for my liking.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?