BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Amber W.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies 12-1.2 oz. Bags more...
Lunch box fuel! I love throwing these in my kids lunch boxes, they are a yummy snack they can enjoy as desert after lunch or save them for a snack after recess. They always stay crunchy so the texture is always perfect, and travel well for long car rides.
Alex C.
Saint Johns, FL
I can't say enough positive words for these cookies. Although they aren't healthy they are delicious. They're one of my favorite snacks to munch on throughout the day or at lunch. Like I said it's definitely not a healthy snack but they're really good.
Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI
Famous Amos cookies I purchased at Costco. They are amazing. There are plenty of chocolate chips in each cookie and you can tell the ingredients used are natural. I'm happy with these cookies and I will recommend to others and I will continue to buy
Elizabeth S.
Arnold, MD
Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies are hands down my favorite! They are crunchy and bite size and perfect when you just want a little treat. I have been eating these since I was a kid. I have to be careful because I could easily eat an entire box!!!
Emily C.
Review for: Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies 1.2 oz. Bag more...
A vending machine favorite! Perfect bite sized pieces for in the go when your sweet tooth attacks. I've only had the chocolate chip flavor but the others looks equally satisfying. They are crunchy but not too hard. A good balance of sweet and salty.
Kelley O.
Review for: Bite Size Chocolate Chip Cookies 12.4 oz more...
Famous Amos are the perfect snack to cure that sweet tooth. They have amazing flavor and aren't too heavy, the perfect afternoon snack! Its also cool that you can find them in almost any vending machine and they are so cheap. I highly recommend them.
Kelly G.
Calera, AL
Love Famous Amos cookies! I've been eating this since I was a child. Super delicious and affordable. Taste better than most store bought cookies, and easy to find in most vending machines. Whenever there is a choice, I choose Famous Amos! Will recommend.
Zherr Anne A.
Vallejo, CA
Out of all the store bought chocolate chip cookies, Famous Amos is my favorite. The small size and amount in each package is enough for you to not feel super fat eating them. If you like a small, crunchy chocolate chip cookie, this is the one for you!
Ginny F.
These are one of the best chocolate chip cookies are there (That are already made that you don't make or cook) I love these cookies. They are crunchy cookies so if you like soft cookies I wouldn't recommend these.
Diana H.
Bedford, TX
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
These cookies are so good. They are great for someone on the go and especially for kids and school lunches. Are cookies healthy? Obviously not. But are cookies amazing and addictive? Obviously, yes. Great treat to try.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.