BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a perfect snack size cookie bag. Great for a kid's snacks or lunches and usually come in bulk of a bunch of little bags. Most stores have them but you can definitely find them at Costco.
Natalie F.
College Point, NY
I usually eat these when I’m starving in class because they sell it in my school vending machine. However I’m not a big fan. I don’t really like the taste & they’re a little too thick for my liking.
Tori T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these little cookies. They have a great taste and crunch. They aren't too sweet and have a teeny bit of saltiness that really exemplifies the chocolate chip flavor. I definitely recommend these.
Caitlin G.
Famous amos are some of my favorite cookies. I love the crunch they have and their chocolate is delicious within the chips. No other brand compares when getting cookies from the vending machine.
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
I keep these in the pantry for lunches. These cookies are so good! They have a very different unique goodness from any other chocolate chip cookie I've ever tasted! I definitely recommend these!
Alex S.
Constantia, NY
these are the best packaged chocolate chip cookies. Although I typically prefer soft cookies, these have stolen my heart since I was little. My friends always fight over the last package.
Michelle T.
Naples, FL
My go-to vending machine snack if I'm looking for something sweet. Crunchy, sweet, and delicious, I'd definitely recommend if you aren't sure what to get at your next vending machine encounter!
Courtney B.
If you ever get a chance to eat these cookies, never pass them up. I don't get them very often but every time I do I always have the hardest time figuring out which yummy flavor to choose from!
Kristen C.
We received these as Halloween treats, they are so yummy and so many per bag! They are crunchy but still soft, not hard for the littlest in our party to chew. My fav packaged chocolate chip cookies! Yum!
Melinda J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite package chocolate chip cookies. When I worked at the drugstore I would buy them every week. They are so rich in flavor you can tell they have a lot of butter in them and I really love the buttery chocolate chip cookie taste
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?