BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Meg V.
High Point, NC
Usually when I go to conferences we get these in our welcome bag. I love snacking on these during meeting and on the go. It is not to much to eat, it is the perfect size, and boy do they taste good.
Nichole L.
I am your average cookie lover, but my go to is definitely Amos cookies. They are chewy but crunchy at the same time. Generally most cookies are the same to me but I would recommend these everyday.
Makeda P.
Somerville, MA
I actually really do not like these at all. They're nothing like how they use to make them when I was a kid. You can taste that weird flavor of the bag that it comes in and I don't think that's good
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I remember back in the day when I went school the only cookies that were in the vending machine where the famous Amos chocolate chip and I would get them every day I love famous Amos chocolate chip cookies
Ginette B.
Zionsville, IN
I love these cookies because 1) it takes me back to childhood, and 2) they are just about available at any check out line! Dangerous, but I can never say no... these cookies are just too delicious!
Kylie L.
The Colony, TX
If you have one- you’ll have them all. I love these snack packs of cookies. Just the right amount for a sweet treat in this little bag of cookies. Great quality and flavor in these crunchy mini sweets.
Monica G.
Bronx, NY
Great when you're graving crunchy chocolate chip cookies and a quick snack. You can never go wrong with getting chocolate chip cookies from famous Amos because they'll always deliver on quality items.
Isabel T.
Savannah, GA
Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies are my go-to vending machine snack. They are so delicious. I would recommend these to others, and I would buy them again. I really like these chocolate chip cookies.
Annie C.
One of my favorite packaged cookies. They taste so great. I love how conveniently bite-sized they are. Are they healthy? No. Are they a good cookie? Yes. Just don't accidentally eat the whole bag.
Briley T.
Warrior
They are the perfect portion and my favorite snack. They solve my sweet tooth and curb my hunger. They are packaged great and the amount of cookies in the bag is great for the price. I defiantly recommend these cookies to others.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?