BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Kirsten T.
Glendora, CA
I have loved these cookies for what seems like forever. As kids we would get so excited when my mom would buy the big bag at Costco. This is a great dessert and has now become a great snack at work. I would recommend these to all of my friends and family.
Karly J.
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
The original famous Amos cookies are SO good! You really can't go wrong with these and I love the bite size! They are great for traveling with the the cookie itself is delicious. Definitely a favorite since I was young!
Chantell C.
Palm Harbor, FL
I have always been an avid fan of famous amous, they were the first cookies i have ever tasted. i love how its just the right sweetness, not overly sweet. Just enough to satisfy your craving. I enjoy this one so much!
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
These are the best cookies out there! Perfect size, texture, chip ratio! I love the salt/sweet ratio in them as well and they are so cheap! I can get a box for $1.99! They are addicting and I definitely have to limit how often I bring them into my home
Megan E.
Saint Louis, MO
Nostalgia. Plain and simple, these are the cookies my brother and I would get for dessert growing up. One little bag with a glass of milk. They're the perfect bite size for me not too eat too many, but not feel like I'm only eating one sad cookie :( haha
Loanne N.
Review for: Chocolate Chip Bite Size Cookies 12 3 oz more...
I like these because they're a great bite size and I used to eat these on the way to class all the time! The only thing is that it does get very crunchy and I'm more of a chewy person, but this does give me that chocolate/sweet that I need during the day.
Priya P.
Bartlesville, OK
BEST EVER!!!!! I love how its kind of hard on the outside, but when you bite into the cookie it literally melts and crumbles in your mouth. Perfect with milk as well! I am very picky with cookies and these are one out of like the 3 brands i will ever eat!
Judith A.
Review for: Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies 12-1.2 oz. Bags more...
I love Famous Amos cookies! I'm glad my local Costco carries them and sometimes offers coupons. This never lasts longer than a month in my house. It's sweet, but not too sweet. It tastes better than most chocolate chip cookies.
Deidre W.
Killeen, TX
Theses cookies are delicious! In fact they're so delicious that they are famous, hence the name famous Amos lol. They are inexpensive and you can even find them in some vending machines! I'd recommend this to anyone!
Elizabeth D.
Modesto, CA
I used to sell these at a concession stand and they went by fairly slowly. I really don't understand why they didn't sell as fast, they're delicious!!!! Although, if they've been left out for too long in the sense that they're old they don't taste right.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.