BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Sydney S.
I didn’t mean to hit 5 stars. I meant to do 4. They aren’t my favorite brand but they still make for a great, quick snack. Chocolate chip is the only kind I’ve tried but they taste differently than chip ahoy
Kim H.
Pittsburgh
Buttery, sweet, crunchy, bite-sized. Always a classic chocolate chip cookie. I don’t get the often, but when I do, I wonder why they aren’t already in my pantry. These are perfect for kids and adults!
Yesenia I.
I LOVE these chocolate chip cookies! I’m not too into sweet but these are just perfect! They definitely always meet my expectations and they are super affordable. I find these at my local supermarket.
Joanna T.
Davie, FL
These aren’t my favorite brand of cookies but they always seem to hit the spot. I’ve only ever gotten them at vending machines, but whenever I do have them, I get transported right back to when I was a kid.
Jamie G.
Moreno Valley , CA
I’m a chocolate fan but I love these cookies better than chip ahoy. There’s something about the taste and I love eating these with coffee in the morning. They’re affordable and easy to find anywhere.
Lauren W.
Salisbury, MD
These are a delicious snack that'll keep you going throughout the day. It goes far beyond other cookies because of their thickness but the same moistness that the most expensive cookies seem to miss.
Danielle S.
There is nothing like these. They are perfectly crispy. I love them. I don’t buy them otherwise i would eat them all. But they are a great snack but I don’t really think they are necessarily healthy
Lesli L.
Victorville, CA
These are a classic and I love them. They’re not hard but they’re also not very soft. I love me a good chocolate chip cookie and these are ones I’d recommend to any one who also enjoys a good cookie.
Raven W.
Portland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are more of a nostalgia food. I liked them as a kid. As an adult, they're ok. I wouldn't buy them unless I was on a road trip or something and wanted a quick dessert from the convenient store.
Meg V.
High Point, NC
Usually when I go to conferences we get these in our welcome bag. I love snacking on these during meeting and on the go. It is not to much to eat, it is the perfect size, and boy do they taste good.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?