BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Eliza A.
A good little go to snack for something sweet! Love the bite size chocolate chip cookies, I just wish there were more inside, but I usually grab another bag, if I'm craving for more!
Michelle H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The Famous Amos cookies are great for snacking. I love that they are crunchy and not a soft cookies. Plus I love the pecans mixed with a chocolate chip cookie. 10/10 would recommend.
Cassandra L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Used to eat these all the time when I was a kid and they are a good on the go snack to throw in a lunch. They are so yummy though and I can taste them right now. They have a perfect crunch and everything
Tiffany A.
Athens, GA
I am not a huge fan of chocolate chip cookies however famous Amos has the best chocolate chip cookies I have ever eaten. I love to snack on these and they are so affordable that you can find them at your local retailer.
Erica G.
These were my favorite cookies to find in my lunch box growing up....20 years later, they still have the same great taste! Affordable and such a nice option with the snack-sized packaging!
Audrey B.
Waterloo, IN
I do like Famous Amos cookies. They taste great and are good with milk. Personally, I think they taste very similar to Chips Ahoy cookies, but they are slightly more expensive, which is why I can only give them 4 stars.
Spring , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These have been my all time favorite cookies since my middle school. The bite size is just perfect and it doesn't have that weird after taste that most store bought cookies do. Perfectly sweetened and yummmm
Sol D.
I love these cookies. When I was pregnant with my son, these were my guilty pleasure. The cookies were always fresh and so good. They weren’t too sweet and always had that nice crunch into them.
Star J.
These were the only cookies I would eat for a long time because they are just so good! Usually a chewy cookie is a good idea but these crunchy cookie bites beat out chewy cookies all day.
Gabrielle B.
Yummm, love Famous Amos. I think the flavor is really delicious and the bite sized cookies help satisfy the sweet tooth without over indulging! This is another brand of cookies that really reminds me of my childhood.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.