BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
This is my go to vending machine snack. The cookies are crunchy and have good flavor for the price that they are. They are a little small to dunk in milk, but it's possible. They are also good in ice cream!
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
I always relate these cookies to road trips as I would always grab these at the gas station for road snacks on the way out of town. Super awesome to grab as a snack when your on the go. I love these cookies
Johanna B.
Dallas TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love famous Amos cookies. They provide that classic chocolate chip cookie taste. I have been eating these for years. They have a nice texture as well and they are very affordable. I would recommend these!
Nia R.
North Baldwin, NY
Truthfully, this is an unpopular opinion but I just don’t like these lmao. They’re not my favorites. Maybe it’s because I would rather not eat hard baked cookies or because the flavor has changed to me. Idk
Elena S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Now, these cookies are light, crunchy and have smooth chocolate chips. Awesome treat to go with coffee or tea. I don’t always buy them but when i do, I’ll get some quiet me time. This mama needs some quiet.
Destine L.
Abita Springs, LA
These cookies are literally SO GOOD. Once you try your first one, you'll ask yourself why you ever opted for Chips Ahoy! Great taste with huge chocolate chips, can it get any better than that?! A great snack!
Shanee L.
First off, I love chocolate chip cookies. Next, it’s even better when they’re bites sized and easy to travel with! These cookies are so good! Me, my hubby, and all the kids I tend during the day love them!
Bint A.
I think famous Amos cookies are really good. They are softer than other chocolate chip cookies. I also think they are kind of hard to find. I usually find snack packs at a gas station and rarely at Walmart.
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
These aren't my favorite, mainly because I'm not a big fan of crunchy cookies. My family loves them though. These come in easy individual grab and go bags. Easy to take and store. Good flavor. Less messy.
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
Cookies from this brand have always been really dry. They are too hard and crunchy. However if you like that, then it's a good cookie if you like crunchy cookies. For me they are too dry and crumble a lot.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?