BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Tiffany C.
I LOVE these little cookies as snacks! I personally prefer crunchy cookies to soft ones, so these are perfect for me. You can tell they're not fresh cookies, of course, but who buys prepackaged junk food expecting fresh out of the oven taste? Great little snack.
Brianna A.
These are the worst cookies. So gross. Definitely wouldn’t recommend. I hate these. How do people eat them I don’t understand these shouldn’t be considered cookies they’re so dry and crumbly.
Melinda J.
These are my favorite package chocolate chip cookies. When I worked at the drugstore I would buy them every week. They are so rich in flavor you can tell they have a lot of butter in them and I really love the buttery chocolate chip cookie taste
Sophia T.
Bite sized crunchy goodness! These are my absolute favorite cookies! With a tall glass of milk, it will be very hard not to eat the whole entire box. Honestly more flavorful than chips ahoy.
Kristen C.
We received these as Halloween treats, they are so yummy and so many per bag! They are crunchy but still soft, not hard for the littlest in our party to chew. My fav packaged chocolate chip cookies! Yum!
Jacklyn P.
These are my all time favorite cookies! They are just the perfect size. They taste really great with a nice tall glass of milk. The cookies are very fairly priced, and there are always some in my house.
Katie J.
Westerville, OH
I am CRAZY about Famous Amos cookies! Any vending machine I go to, I look for them. They are the only crunchy cookie I like - I usually have a no-crunch policy, but these are just too good.
Elizabeth N.
When I crave chocolate chip cookies this is always the brand I go for first. They have a great home made taste and I love that they aren’t too soft and chewy like other brands of chocolate chip cookies that are out there.
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
I love these things. I could eat so many of them. I am a lover of sweets so there's not many I don't like but these are very good! They're inexpensive and I'd highly recommend this product.
Eliza A.
A good little go to snack for something sweet! Love the bite size chocolate chip cookies, I just wish there were more inside, but I usually grab another bag, if I'm craving for more!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.