BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Jennifer N.
San Mateo, CA
This is a sentimental cookie! I grew up having these cookies in high school, and every time I see them (not too much these days) in stores, I am remembering picking up my first instrument in marching band, trying out for the school dance team and enjoying laughter with my high school buddies during my senior year!
Sierra S.
Elkridge, MD
These cookies are so crunchy and delicious. They have just the right amount of chocolate chips. As far as the actual cookie is concerned, its not too sweet yet satisfying. These are by far my favorite cookies. They are on the pricier side of the spectrum though.
Celeste L.
Bloomington, CA
These cookies are really good and tiny but they have a good amount to get me stuffed. You can find the in your nearby grocery store. It's kind of different cause there a different size but the taste thr same as any other cookie. I would recommend these cookies.
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
These Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies are delicious and perfect for a sweet tooth and an on the go snack/treat. My kids also enjoy eating these. The zip close bag is also perfect for keeping the cookies fresh until gone.
Danielle C.
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
I've been eating Famous Amos ever since I can remember. I would always beg my mom to put these in my snack bag for school. The little kid in me gets so excited when she sees these and I just have to have them. I could never get tired of eating these cookies
Jessica A.
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
The Famous Amos cookies are seriously the best, they are decently priced and are a great little snack or dessert. You can find in most grocery stores, I do recommend these if you need something sweet! I love that they have the grab n' go sizes! Great cookies!
Jenna K.
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
I've loved these since I can remember. I always used to bring these to my elementary class for my snack along with some friend and water. They've always been my favorite snack to being. I would never waste these. Ever.
Brittany S.
Orangevale, CA
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
These cookies are so good in all aspects. I love the individual packages they are so convenient. The serving size in the package is perfect for a snack or dessert. I love having these around when I have a sweet tooth because they hit that spot just right! Perfect for kids lunches or just to have around the house! If you have never tried these you absolutely should!
Bianca R.
Mesa, AZ
These cookies stole my heart from the very first time I had them at work from the vending machine. I visited that vending machine daily that first week to get a pack of these at lunch. They are just so great. Puts all other chocolate chip cookie brands to shame.
Jaddey C.
I don't usually like regular chocolate chip cookies but when I tried these they tasted alright. They are hard cookies but the good kind and they come in different flavors which I like. I only eat the small bag thought.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.