BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Crystal B.
I've been on a kick with these recently. They aren't very moist like I normally prefer but they definitely don't lack in flavor. Love the fact that they are bite size. You don't have to feel as guilty if youeat a whole box if thr cookie is only half the size right?
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
I love these cookies and the brand! I grew up eating them and I love that they have these grab n go packs. They are perfect for a quick snack or to take on a road trip. They taste homemade and are definitely a favorite in My home
Aneshia C.
Pleasantville, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My husband turned me on to this goodness! For $10+ at Sams you get 48 bags. I can very easily eat a bag or 2 in one sitting. The chocolate chip cookie taste is perfection and I would pair it with a fruit punch as I have been lately and it is a delicious go to snack!
Zamina A.
Review for: Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Bite Size Cookies more...
These cookies are so good!! I already liked chocolate chip cookies before trying these. I would say that they're equivalent to the Chips Ahoy Chewy cookies. They're so delicious. I could eat three bags in a day if it wasn't for the fact that each bag is 280 calories.
Nicole R.
Deland, FL
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
These are a classic treat that I have enjoyed since my childhood. These are the perfect bite size cookie and they come with enough cookies in a bag to satisfy that sweet craving whenever you've got one. You can also dunk these in some milk and they get even better!
Shaeley M.
Bozeman, MT
For a nice crunchy cookie these are my favorite. They are much better than the chip ahoy cookies and they have a better cookie flavor to them. I get the big box of them at Costco and think they sell for a very affordable price!
Jennifer N.
San Mateo, CA
This is a sentimental cookie! I grew up having these cookies in high school, and every time I see them (not too much these days) in stores, I am remembering picking up my first instrument in marching band, trying out for the school dance team and enjoying laughter with my high school buddies during my senior year!
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
These Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies are delicious and perfect for a sweet tooth and an on the go snack/treat. My kids also enjoy eating these. The zip close bag is also perfect for keeping the cookies fresh until gone.
Sierra S.
Elkridge, MD
These cookies are so crunchy and delicious. They have just the right amount of chocolate chips. As far as the actual cookie is concerned, its not too sweet yet satisfying. These are by far my favorite cookies. They are on the pricier side of the spectrum though.
Bianca H.
Muncie, IN
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
One of my all time favorite snacks. There is a good amount in the bag and they are always fresh. I typically buy individual packs from vending machines. Only downfall is that they are not as healthy as I would like them to be
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.