BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kacy R.
Clinton, LA
Love! I have loved these cookies since I was a little girl. I usually buy them as a snack at my local gas station. I buy them pretty regularly and they are one of my favorite brands of cookies. Perfect snack.
Danielle M.
Lindstrom, MN
These are really some of the best cookies I’ve ever had. My mom would always get them from Sam’s Club. I love them because they were so full of chocolate chips, they go great with milk. I would recommend this to people.
Sarah H.
Cottonwood Heights, UT
A good standard chocolate chip cookie. I used to snack on these a lot in college since they were cheap and satisfies a sweet tooth. They are a hard biscuit type of cookie and go great with coffee, tea, or milk.
Guadalupe L.
Houston
These are the perfect bite size cookies! Have the perfect taste put into a small size that can be eaten quickly without taking the time to. Great to have as quick snack or just because. Definitely recommend to others!
Bethany C.
Denton
Good, solid chocolate chip cookie experience. Not as good as chips ahoy in my opinion but these are kind of nostalgic for me because they’re what my mom always put in my lunchbox. Never can go wrong with them!
Ariel P.
El Cajon, CA
These definitely remind me of high school. They’re tasty, but not much different from chips ahoy. That being said, I still would eat them if they were what was available to me in the snack isle. Pretty yummy!
Ashley K.
Holstein, NE
Delicious cookies! Found in about any vending machine, grocery store or even gas stations. Moist cookie and goes great with milk. A little more expensive than other brands but well worth it! Highly recommend!
Dymond T.
Baltimore, MD
I love these with a cold glass of milk! They are really good for kids to eat as well and I would be considered a repeat consumer and yes it met my expectations! I would recommended to others to try these out
Stephanie V.
Someone please tell me why these are so darn good? Every time I see someone eating these in public my mouth waters and I have to get my hands on some. They are perfect for a snack or a side for your breakfast meals
Sherlie R.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I loveeee this cookies. They are just the kind where you just can’t have enough. You can find them anywhere from vending machines to your grocery store of preference. They make great snacks and they packaging makes it very convenient for on the on.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?