BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Stephanie V.
Someone please tell me why these are so darn good? Every time I see someone eating these in public my mouth waters and I have to get my hands on some. They are perfect for a snack or a side for your breakfast meals
Sherlie R.
Tampa, FL
I loveeee this cookies. They are just the kind where you just can’t have enough. You can find them anywhere from vending machines to your grocery store of preference. They make great snacks and they packaging makes it very convenient for on the on.
Dymond T.
Baltimore, MD
I love these with a cold glass of milk! They are really good for kids to eat as well and I would be considered a repeat consumer and yes it met my expectations! I would recommended to others to try these out
Ashley K.
Holstein, NE
Delicious cookies! Found in about any vending machine, grocery store or even gas stations. Moist cookie and goes great with milk. A little more expensive than other brands but well worth it! Highly recommend!
Nia R.
North Baldwin, NY
Truthfully, this is an unpopular opinion but I just don’t like these lmao. They’re not my favorites. Maybe it’s because I would rather not eat hard baked cookies or because the flavor has changed to me. Idk
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
This is my go to vending machine snack. The cookies are crunchy and have good flavor for the price that they are. They are a little small to dunk in milk, but it's possible. They are also good in ice cream!
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
I always relate these cookies to road trips as I would always grab these at the gas station for road snacks on the way out of town. Super awesome to grab as a snack when your on the go. I love these cookies
Elena S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Now, these cookies are light, crunchy and have smooth chocolate chips. Awesome treat to go with coffee or tea. I don’t always buy them but when i do, I’ll get some quiet me time. This mama needs some quiet.
Destine L.
Abita Springs, LA
These cookies are literally SO GOOD. Once you try your first one, you'll ask yourself why you ever opted for Chips Ahoy! Great taste with huge chocolate chips, can it get any better than that?! A great snack!
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
Cookies from this brand have always been really dry. They are too hard and crunchy. However if you like that, then it's a good cookie if you like crunchy cookies. For me they are too dry and crumble a lot.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?