BY FAMOUS AMOS #19 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Are the co...3 Answers
Alexandra H.
Detroit, MI
Ok so they definitively should not have made these cookies my favorite cookies bite size. I CANNOT stop eating them. I’ll almost finish a whole box in one day and feel guilty because of how good they are
Ajea N.
Hyde Park, MA
I generally prefer bite size cookies. The chocolate chip tastes really good. I don’t eat these often but when I do, they’re always taste good. Again, not sure if it’s the healthiest option on the market.
Catherine P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
these were the best chocolate chip cookies when i was a child. when you eat then you know your eating this brand, just like chips ahoy has a specific taste. These cookies though are good with or with out milk
Marissa S.
Chattanooga, TN
These little cookies have the right amount in a pack. They are crisp and yummy. They are great for snacks and on the go. My children love them. You can find them anywhere and they aren’t that expensive.
Tiffany C.
Woodstock
I was disappointed in these cookies.  First they are bite sized which means very small.  I'm guessing so you don't feel bad eating several at time.  The cookie itself is very dry and bland.  There is almost no flavor to it and what I most taste reminds me of imitation flavorings.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
Famous Amos are a must have cookie in our house I mean you can’t go wrong, there is such a huge selection to choose from and they all taste amazing, and my daughter absolutely loves to have these as snacks
Leslie G.
Milan, TN
These are my daughter’s favorite lunch and after school snack. I keep a box of the snack size on hand at all times. The small package keeps portions under control while delivering yummy goodness inside!
Jennell M.
Antioch, TN
I. LOVE. THESE. COOKIES!!!!! These are my favorite store bought cookies ever. They have a nice texture. I'm not a soft baked kinda gal and these have the right crunch. The chocolate chips are bomb too.
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
I grew up eating these so they have a special place in my heart. These cookies are crunchy and bite size. They taste good and I occasionally buy these for my kids but they are not a staple in our pantry.
Velitra M.
South Bay, FL
They’re good. Easy to carry around with you. They’re good snacks for the kinds. Not necessarily healthy but they taste good. They’re affordable. I usually but them every now and then. I recommend them.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?