BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Julieanna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Talk about a staple pack of cookies in my pantry! Famous Amos will never go wrong in my book. This pack is so convenient to snack on when I'm at home or to throw in my everyday bag I carry for snacks for my daughter. The flavor and consistency of these chocolate chip cookies is what has had me hooked for years! Love them and their irresistible deliciousness!
Berry M.
That daggone ambrosia makes for the most delicious chocolate chip cookies. Why are these more delicious than everything else on the market? I don’t know, but I do highly recommend these!
Jamilyn B.
I have loved these since I was a little girl. They are delicious! The perfect size and packed full of flavor. I’ve tried all their variations, with pecans, etc. They are all delicious. Buy them, you won’t regret it!
Mandy L.
Terra Alta, WV
I keep these cookies on my desk at work. If I just need that little bit of sweet theough the day I grab one or two. Satisfies my sweet tooth without having too much sweet. Great choice
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Stopped eating these after I found out the company totally stole Amos’ idea and fired him from the company so he has no claim on his own empire. I feel bad for him so i don’t buy these cookies.
Pearl H.
If I had to choose a brand of chocolate chip cookie to eat for the rest of my life, this would definitely be it. There’s always a perfect balance of chocolate chip to cookie dough.
Famous Amos never disappoints
Yeritza R.
Carolina
Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies son una de las favoritas, listas en un conveniente empaque, tiene chispas de chocolate y no son unas galletas soft ni muy crujientes
Rachel K.
Wellsburg , WV
They’re okay. They aren’t bad. I mean, they’re chocolate chip cookies from the grocery store! They could be a little chewier and soft. They’re available at like every store so it’s a super convenient buy.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
LOVE LOVE LOVE these chocolate chip cookies. They have the best flavor out of any other brand I've tried, and trust me, I've tried them ALL! Perfect size, crunchy but not too hard, perfect amount of sweetness and super inexpensive.
Lucia R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite cookies! The only crunchy cookie I grab at the store when I get the chance. They are affordable and be found anywhere. I get mines in vending machines when I was in school everyday as my school snack on breaks. I love love cookies that doesn’t have a lot of dark chocolate. Totally recommend.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.