BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Kat S.
Atlanta, GA
Famous Amos are a famous brand but sadly not one of my favorites. They are great bite sizes, but too crunchy. Tastes store bought, which I know it is. I just can’t give it a better rating due to that flavor flaw.
Alejandra D.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE THESE COOKIES. I cannot get enough of famous amos! I can eat these by the dozen. Not too sweet or chocolatey but it has just the right amount of flavor and sweetness to get you through unhealthy cravings.
Jamee K.
One of my favorite snack-cookies to eat during my childhood days (even now as an adult). Another dunker in milk. Something I do often with cookies, but I would recommend these cookies to anyone who loves sweets.
Christine R.
Rochester, NY
These were always in my college vending machine, and usually what I get for something sweet. There’s so many cookies in each bag. They’re just so crumby. I love a softer cookie, but these do satisfy my sweet tooth.
Lindsey C.
Ft Myers Bch, FL
FAMOUS AMOS ARE MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE EVER THESE COOKIES ARE ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTFUL IN EACH BITE!!! Lol for real I could eat these all day they don’t have any kind of an artificial taste to them like chip ahoy or any others
Ara R.
Love these cute small cookies the packets are perfect for school lunches, snack time, when your craving sweetness but don’t want to over do it or even for a Halloween treat for the trick or treaters the cookies are delicious and packed with flavor
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I remember eating these as a kid at school and thinking they were the best treat we could get. They are still delicious today and they aren’t too expensive and it come in little bags you can pack for kids lunches.
Emily J.
These cookies are a classic. I've been eating them since I was a kid and they are one of my favorite chocolate chip cookies. I would highly recommend if you like crunchy chocolate chip cookies. Can be bought at any grocery store
Kenia Z.
Hialeah, FL
Best chololate chip cookies I’ve ever had and I love cookies! My friends call me the cookie monster. I would recommend everyone try them! And love that the made an appearance on the movie burlesque, it was probably my favorite part of the movie...
Frankie 💅.
Hamilton , NJ
They’re not my favorite. Too crispy and definitely too sweet. I like chocolate chip cookies but it isn’t the best chocolate chip cookie I’ve had. I definitely won’t be buying them again and I don’t recommend it.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?

back