BY FAMOUS AMOS #19 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Are the co...3 Answers
Destine L.
Gulfport, MS
These cookies are literally SO GOOD. Once you try your first one, you'll ask yourself why you ever opted for Chips Ahoy! Great taste with huge chocolate chips, can it get any better than that?! A great snack!
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I️ used to buy these for snacks for my aftercare kids. They taste very good and the kids love them but I️ personally thing they are too hard. I️ am a soft cookie kind of person, but they do taste amazing.
Shanee L.
First off, I love chocolate chip cookies. Next, it’s even better when they’re bites sized and easy to travel with! These cookies are so good! Me, my hubby, and all the kids I tend during the day love them!
Sarah F.
These will forever be my favorite. Go plate chips store bought cookies. They have the best flavor! I love dunking them in my milk or crumbling them on my ice cream. Hand me a box and you won’t get it back.
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
These aren't my favorite, mainly because I'm not a big fan of crunchy cookies. My family loves them though. These come in easy individual grab and go bags. Easy to take and store. Good flavor. Less messy.
Robin R.
Only downside to these is that they can sometimes be a bit dry or too crunchy. Definitely not a “soft/chewy” cookie, and they absolutely don’t taste homemade by any means. BUT, they are yummy nonetheless!
Bint A.
I think famous Amos cookies are really good. They are softer than other chocolate chip cookies. I also think they are kind of hard to find. I usually find snack packs at a gas station and rarely at Walmart.
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
Cookies from this brand have always been really dry. They are too hard and crunchy. However if you like that, then it's a good cookie if you like crunchy cookies. For me they are too dry and crumble a lot.
Catherine P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
these were the best chocolate chip cookies when i was a child. when you eat then you know your eating this brand, just like chips ahoy has a specific taste. These cookies though are good with or with out milk
Alexandra H.
Detroit, MI
Ok so they definitively should not have made these cookies my favorite cookies bite size. I CANNOT stop eating them. I’ll almost finish a whole box in one day and feel guilty because of how good they are
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?