BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Shavone A.
So these are my absolute favorite cookie. Famous Amos is the one cookie who's recipe has not changed over the years. It still tastes the same from when I was a child.
Lyndsee M.
West Jordan, UT
Great cookies to eat plain or with milk. Amazing flavor and I love that they come in the snack packs. They are super cheap and lots of grocery stores sell them, but they always hit the spot for that little craving. :)
Ahsleu M.
Iowa City, IA
This brand of cookies always reminds me of my childhood. We would eat them at the after-school care program I went to. I absolutely adore these cookies. They’re delicious and just sweet enough to satisfy any craving!
Chelsea G.
Spring, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Cookies are definitely my thing and chocolate chip moreso. I usually only see these at concession stands but they’re always my first choice. They taste so delicious & they’re a tiny piece of sweet yet crunchy dessert.
Ashley A.
Las vegas, NV
Great snack cookies! There's enough in the bag to curb your cravings and leave you satisfied. Just enough chocolate chips in each cookie. Great for dipping in your favorite cruelty free milk product! 10/10 recommend.
Nathalie D.
Bronx, NY
Omg! These cookies deserve 10/10! They are so so good and addicting lol. They and crunchy and melt in your mouth. The chocolate chips don’t let them taste so sweet which is good. They are cheap and can grab them anywhere
Courtney Y.
Milledgeville, GA
My favorite crunchy chocolate chip cookies on the market, hands down. They literally will melt in your mouth. They are so airy and poppable. Perfect for someone like me with a sweet tooth but that’s always on the go!
Skyler C.
Tulsa , OK
I am not a fan of Famous Amos cookies. They are dry and crumbly. I find them too crunchy for my liking. I do like that they come in little individual bags, as they're good for occasional snacks for children since they're prepackaged in good proportions.
Jamilyn B.
I have loved these since I was a little girl. They are delicious! The perfect size and packed full of flavor. I’ve tried all their variations, with pecans, etc. They are all delicious. Buy them, you won’t regret it!
✨Sarah M.
Clarksville, TN
This chocolate chip cookies are the best I have ever tried!!! I don't know what's in them that makes them so good but I can just eat bags of them at a time. If you want a snack size bag of cookies to take with you on the go famous Amos has you covered.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?