BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
giselle R.
Los Angeles, CA
I remember always buying these in school. These were always my favorite snack and still continue to be. The bite size cookies have so much chocolatey goodness but it’s nothing too overpowering and they’re mini so less of a mess!
Alisha V.
Kailua, HI
Good snack size! Always good for prizes and who doesn’t love these bite size cookies? I like more of the soft and chewy ones but these are pretty good and have good prices when you buy in bulk! Kids also love these cookies!
Meriel Y.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I cannot adequately express my deep and abiding love of these cookies. I am guilty of buying 4 boxes at a time because I consider an entire box a serving! Seriously. They are the only pre-packaged cookies I will eat and they are EVERYTHING! They are a little salty and oh so satisfying!
Arden J.
Cleveland Hts, OH
These cookies are so good and a great snack to bring to class. They are the perfect snack because the amount of calories (280 for a packet) and they'll sustain you for a couple hours. I bought a huge box of them for a decent price.
Lauren N.
These cookies are really good. If you like crispy cookies, you should like these. They are bite sized instead of full sized. They’re kind of similar to Chips Ahoy in texture. I’d buy them if I was looking for other cookies.
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
These are honestl some of the best chocolate chip cookies i have ever eaten. They have a nice crunch and just the right amount of chocolate chips in each cookie. They aren't any more expensive than any other cookies for sale.
Kristen P.
Norfolk, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If you like hard cookies, these are for you. I bought these out of a vending machine when I needed a chocolate fix. These definitely have chunks of chocolate, which is great, however I’m not a fan of hard or crumbly cookies. These will make a mess when you eat them!
Jacqueline A.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I love these little bags! So bad for you! But guilty pleasure! Usually buy them in vending machines! Love the taste of the cookies, very crispy but chewy (I like all types of cookies) but love the chocolate chips in these.
Amy Y.
Newburgh, IN
They aren't bad cookies, just not my favorite. I personally lean toward the flavor of other brands and while these are crunchy they feel dry to me and less flavorful. I do have a sweet tooth though and like a lot of flavor
JustAnotherRoger B.
Honolulu, HI
I buy the bite size for my nieces for quick snacking at school. I just find that the cookies are too hard for my preference. But seems like the kids likes it. As long as the kids loves it then I will continue to buy it for them
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?