BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
What made these stand out for me was the resealable bag. Keeps them fresh longer. I don't have to eat them in one sitting or in a matter of a few days. I think they have a little bit too much salt but they are still tasty and that doesn't stop me from buying them.
Keyana P.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies 2.7 oz. Cup more...
I was introduced to this in my high school vending machine. I love these little babies! They are so small and packed with a delicious punch! They make the perfect snack and even hold you over until lunch/dinner. The packaging keeps your cookies fresh and crunchy.
Eileen G.
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
I usually find these in vending machines. They are tasty for a quick sweet tooth treat. They have a nice chocolate flavor and are bite size, which is nice. They cannot crumble in your hand. I like to eat them on the go, when I need something quick and tasty.
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
Surprisingly I haven't tried any other famous amos cookies and I kind of want to try more. But these cookies are small bite size cookies but they are on the crunchier side. But I've definitely repurchased several times and will again! They are delicious!
Avon S.
Norfolk, VA
I am so addicted to this delicious little cookies. They're just the right size and have load of chocolate chips in eat bite. I buy the individual package which has just enough cookies in the bag to satisfy my yearning for something sweet and chocolate. The individual pack cost $1.00 so the larger box or wholesale size (ex. Costco or BJ's) is more economical.
Sharon L.
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
In the snack size bags, these don't make me feel as guilty about eating them (although sometimes I do eat more than 1 bag...). They're not too sweet with the right amount of chocolate chips. Great with milk, but then again what cookies aren't, am I right?
Shermin A.
These are hands down the best cookies. They go perfect with a hot coffee or cold glass of milk. I think that every bite has the perfect amount of chooclate chip. I am a repeat consumer and will continue to repurchase these to have in my kitchen pantry.
Tiffany S.
Gilbert , Az
Review for: Cookies Chocolate Chip Snack Pack 16.8 oz; 1 lb 0.9 oz; 480 g more...
These cookies are delicious and the snack pack is a perfect on the go treat. I like to put them in my kids lunches and I usually have a couple of bags on hand for a busy day when I know my kids will need something to tide them over until we can have a real meal. They are a perfect snack in the middle of the day when I am craving something sweet also.
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Chocolate Chip Bite Size Cookies 12 3 oz more...
I do not remember when was the first time I ever tried this. They are very tasty and I admit that I do get addicted of these. Bite size is even better for lack of crumbs. Not too hard and not soft. Reasonable size. Not too cheap but not very expensive.
Danielle R.
Fairfield , NJ
I grew up in a Nabisco household. My family labeled me a traitor when I told them Famous Amos was my new favorite chocolate chip cookie. They have a great crunch. Chips Ahoy tend to taste a bit stale to me. I never have that problem with Famous Amos!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.