BY FAMOUS AMOS #24 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Lauren N.
These cookies are really good. If you like crispy cookies, you should like these. They are bite sized instead of full sized. They’re kind of similar to Chips Ahoy in texture. I’d buy them if I was looking for other cookies.
Ashlee O.
Lexington, KY
I love to buy a box of these for my chocolate treat! I need to get my chocolate cravings out weekly and a handful of these are amazing. I wish they weren’t so bad for you because I eat the whole box very quickly!! Too good
Tiffany Y.
If you're looking for an easy and fun to eat snack- this is for you! I love these cookies- they are tasty and pair well with coffee, tea, and hot chocolate. If you are debating between these and Chips Ahoy- go with these cookies!
Cristina A.
Los Angeles, CA
These are my favorite chocolate chip cookies because they are just the right amount of crunchy! They taste so good when you dip them in milk and I’ll never buy any other cookies other than these😍😍😍 seriously my favorite !!!!
JustAnotherRoger B.
Honolulu, HI
I buy the bite size for my nieces for quick snacking at school. I just find that the cookies are too hard for my preference. But seems like the kids likes it. As long as the kids loves it then I will continue to buy it for them
Jacqueline A.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I love these little bags! So bad for you! But guilty pleasure! Usually buy them in vending machines! Love the taste of the cookies, very crispy but chewy (I like all types of cookies) but love the chocolate chips in these.
Amy Y.
Newburgh, IN
They aren't bad cookies, just not my favorite. I personally lean toward the flavor of other brands and while these are crunchy they feel dry to me and less flavorful. I do have a sweet tooth though and like a lot of flavor
Pamela P.
These little crunchy cookies are old school. I use to eat these when I was a preteen. And when I bought some a while back they still have the same great taste. Great price and you can find them at gas stations and grocery stores.
Ashley M.
I love these cookies - they're great going down, but the aftertaste is very weird and lasts for a long time. If the cookies don't have a lot of chips in them it's like eating a very dry and plain cookie. Overall I recommend.
Donna B.
Escondido
I eat these as a snack alot at work. They are really good. I prefer these over other chocolat chip cookies the taste is better. I think they are affordable and buy them often I purchase these out of a vending machine in my office
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?