BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I've always loved Famous Amos cookies. They're a classic for a reason, and that's because they're super tasty. The perfect sweet, treat .
Talia F.
I could eat these cookies all day. They are satisfying, and crunchy with a huge taste. A great treat that reminds me of sweet summertime!
Amy V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite kind of cookies from the vending machine. This would be my top choices snacks. If I don’t get chips, I’ll get these cookies.
Stephanie T.
Danville, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Grab a handful and you are good to go. Cookies are so good and you can just get out just enough to satisfy your want for something sweet.
Molly H.
I would always get these out of the vending machines in high school. They were always the most expensive things in the vending machines.
Jenni B.
Canby
These give the kids (and my husband) just the right amount of cookies for a snack or dessert. I like that they are already portioned out.
chelsy s.
one of favorite cookies! they have the perfect texture, not too soft and not too hard and the perfect little touch of saltiness to them!
Melanie W.
Clever , MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My grandma used to buy these cookies all the time. When I’m missing her I grab a bag from the store. They’re great with a glass of milk.
Jade D.
Van Nuys, CA
Do you are the best chocolate because he had ever I have a little Evelyn my childhood have of the the best in the world from my opinon
Keri S.
Tenmile
These are my go-to cookies. You can't go wrong with these. Everyone in my household loves them. We buy these at lease 3 times a month.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?

back