BY FAMOUS AMOS #17 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Chelsea D.
Summerville, GA
I like famous Amos but personally I prefer moist and chewy cookies vs. hard crispy ones. They have a great taste I just prefer chewy.
Taylor G.
Bedford Hills, NY
These remind me of my grandfather and will forever be a nostalgic cookie for me. If I ever see them I have to buy them in his memory.
Nicole H.
I am eating these as I type this review. I bought a mega pack of them at Sam's Club and I leave a bag of them in my purse every day.
Sara D.
Grand Jct, CO
If you like crunchy cookies these are much better than the chips ahoy crunchy ones but if you dont like crunchy you won't like these
Kyleigh M.
Peoria, AZ
Always eat these on the go so delicious if you feel like eating cookies then you eat cookies. They you get this satisfys the tatebuds
Elise N.
Beltsville, MD
Very chocolatey and sweet, but I am not a fan of hard texture cookies. The flavor is nice, but I had to use milk to soften them up!!
Keesha L.
Salem, IL
I think these are by far my favorite cookie!!!!! I love chocolate chip cookies but these just give it the over the opportunity taste
Alexa O.
Torrington , CT
These cookies are a snack that I usually get when I am going on a trip, or grabbing a vending machine snack! Super good and crunchy!
Kaitlyn K.
Not my favorite cookies to buy. I feel they are too hard. They are very messy. They do have great flavor just too hard for my liking.
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I buy the big bag from Costco, it's affordable and really yummy cookies. There's so addicting that's why I buy a big bag from Costco.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?