BY FAMOUS AMOS #27 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Laura W.
Berea, OH
These cookies take me back to my childhood! So yummy. It’s nice to have a crunchy cookie sometimes and these are a good choice!
Alicia M.
Acworth, GA
Best cookies! Great flavor and perfect crunch! Good with milk or hot chocolate! If you like crunchy cookies these are for you!
Ashley J.
Perfect for snacking on the go. We use these for lunches and diaper bags!! I love them. Chocolate Chip cookies are my favorite
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A little too hard for my liking. I wouldn’t go out of my way to buy them but if they were out in front of me I would eat them.
Brittany D.
Brooklyn, NY
Great in snack packs. They are the perfect size to give you a taste of chocolate chip cookies. I can never resist one of these
Lindsy M.
Spring Run, PA
I would always buy a little bag of these with my lunch at school in elementary. They are still a nice little treat to this day
Danielle T.
Loganville , GA
These cookies are so good! I especially like these small bite size ones to grab on the go or put in your lunch as a sweet snack
Chelsa N.
My husbands favorite cookie. I love the prepackaged to go packs because it is just enough and so yummy, even better with milk.
Kat C.
I've been eating famous Amos chocolate chip cookies since u was a kid and absolutely love them. I prefer them over chips ahoy.
Influenster M.
These Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies are so crunchy and you can really taste the chocolate in them. Makes an awesome snack.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.