BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Lisa  M.
Bermuda
Review for: 98067 Famous Amos Cookies Chocolate Chip Snack Pack Box more...
Very good brand of cookies. I would prefer if they be a little bit smother and chewier because they would taste better
eloisa m.
Another good cookies, with a big cup of milk a night, like a snack yummy very good, sweetie and crunch and super yummy.
Syiqin R.
SUPER DUPER DELICIOUS. I prefer the fresh baked ones at the store so thats why i gave a 4. but nearly the same. so yea
Melissa T.
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
I love these!! Great for an on the go snack. Not too sweet. Also a bit of saltiness that really balances the cookie!
Paula R.
PR
They are good , and they are a good snack , tastes as good as chips ahoy cookies but i think they need more chocolate
Rachel A.
Calgary, Alberta
Review for: Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies 2.7 oz. Cup more...
These cookies were a lunch staple when I was in elementary. Just one bite will transport me back to my innocent days.
Tonya S.
Review for: Cookies Chocolate Chip Snack Pack 16.8 oz; 1 lb 0.9 oz; 480 g more...
These cookies are definitely on my top 3 favorites!!! They are soo addicting and they are not overwhelmingly sweet.
Hani Y.
New Westminster , BC
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Package 2 oz more...
These are by far our favorite cookies! A true treat in our home! The kids beg for these; truly a deliciois treat!
Ellis C.
Dumbreck , Glasgow
My favourite chocolate chip cookies! Great taste, great value for money and easy to locate at my nearest stores.
Thais M.
Carolina,Puerto Rico
I always eat this at school. They taste really good but they have a little bit to much calories, at least for me.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.