BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
kat m.
sunrise
These are perfect for a little pick me up when craving something sweet. Sad I can’t have them anymore since I’m living a Keto lifestyle.
Jenni B.
Canby
These give the kids (and my husband) just the right amount of cookies for a snack or dessert. I like that they are already portioned out.
Carolyn J.
Harrison
These cookies are good for a quick snack! Crunchy and satisfying for cookies in a box! They are a little dry so have some milk close by!!
Stephanie T.
Danville, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Grab a handful and you are good to go. Cookies are so good and you can just get out just enough to satisfy your want for something sweet.
Amy V.
My favorite kind of cookies from the vending machine. This would be my top choices snacks. If I don’t get chips, I’ll get these cookies.
Praise E.
Salem, MA
One of my favorite cookie brands. Just a handful of these fill me up. They’re not too sweet but they have the right level of sweetness.
Misty A.
Oakland, CA
You can’t have only one. They’re so delicious and the perfect amount of chocolate chips in each cookie, which makes for a perfect bite!
Amy C.
Baldwin park , CA
I love these cookies, my mom would always get these when she went to sams club! Now it's rare she gets it :( lol but they're so good 😍
Tori B.
Perry, UT
Famous amos is so yummy! I love the price, and the taste of these cookies, and I get them all the time, fav vending machine product lol
Kelly R.
Summerville , SC
Best cookies I've ever had! Perfect for packing for lunch or to take on the go! Not the most healthy option, but definitely delicious!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?