BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Maria D.
Review for: Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies 12-1.2 oz. Bags more...
I did not really like these neither did my kids. I bought these at Costco and was left with them the kids never ate them.
Narimane L.
yamuiiiiiiiii i want this in my bag hhh and i will eat it in my way to work khkhkj #cookies #influenster # food is yamii
Nardos T.
New Westminster, BC
These cookies are awesome!! Of course they're not like homemade chocolate chip cookies but they taste pretty darn good!!
eloisa m.
Another good cookies, with a big cup of milk a night, like a snack yummy very good, sweetie and crunch and super yummy.
Lisa  M.
Bermuda
Review for: 98067 Famous Amos Cookies Chocolate Chip Snack Pack Box more...
Very good brand of cookies. I would prefer if they be a little bit smother and chewier because they would taste better
Syiqin R.
SUPER DUPER DELICIOUS. I prefer the fresh baked ones at the store so thats why i gave a 4. but nearly the same. so yea
katie  H.
These cookie are the best! They taste great and are perfect bite size. perfect size for portion control or quick snack.
Melissa T.
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
I love these!! Great for an on the go snack. Not too sweet. Also a bit of saltiness that really balances the cookie!
Rachel A.
Calgary, Alberta
Review for: Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies 2.7 oz. Cup more...
These cookies were a lunch staple when I was in elementary. Just one bite will transport me back to my innocent days.
Paula R.
PR
They are good , and they are a good snack , tastes as good as chips ahoy cookies but i think they need more chocolate
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.