BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Carrie U.
Very crunchy cookie. Just the right size and sweetness. I like this cookie and I don't like many cookies so that is saying a lot.
Katie N.
Hamilton, NJ
My mom used to buy these snacks bags growing up. So tasty! I still grab a box when on sale. Best packaged chocolate chip cookies.
Courtney T.
Price wise, these cookies are great, but the taste isn't the best. The cookies are hard and dry. But they are an ok cookie brand.
Maggie S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These are great I love that Costco gets the bulk size these are always a go to for school snacks or a team treat after the game.
Selena Marie N.
Ft Worth, TX
Yum! Love the tiny sized cookies for kids. I remember eating these when I was a kid. Keep them away! LOL I'll eat the whole bag.
Karen S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are great to take along as a snack. They fit in your purse very well. They taste awesome. I would snack on these in school.
kaitlin f.
Saint Cloud, FL
I LOVE these cookies, I buy them at work to curve my hunger for a little and they work like a charm. they are the perfect snack.
Marissa L.
Manchester , NH
These little packs make for a great little snack when you have a sweet tooth!!! I used to eat these all the time in high school.
Sam S.
Memphis, TN
These are really good for a snack. They are loaded with chocolate chips. The cookie itself is harder but it isn't to hard to eat.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I only ever eat these cookies if someone gives them to me or if I'm on a roadtrio and the gas station doesn't have anything else.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.