BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Krystal B.
Ashland, KY
I can remember buying these at snack time in grammar school. These small cookies are good and they definitely bring back good memories.
Julia N.
Tucson, AZ
Chocolate Chip Bite Size Cookies are the best chocolate chip cookies that I have had my whole family loves them very fresh great tasting
kat m.
sunrise
These are perfect for a little pick me up when craving something sweet. Sad I can’t have them anymore since I’m living a Keto lifestyle.
Laura J.
These are always in the vending machines at school and they are a great way to combat hunger. Only wish there were more in each package!
Christina G.
Eutawville, SC
I love Famous Amos Cookies. The chocolate chip ones are the best and they are a great snack. If you like Chips Ahoy you should try these.
Angela V.
San Antonio, TX
These chocolate chip cookies are great! Perfect for a quick after school snack. Easy to portion out into baggies for those on-the-go days
Cristina F.
Yelm, WA
These cookies are dry but have a great taste. I used to eat these all the time as a kid and are great for long trips and school lunches.
Apryl H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I don’t like how crispy these are. Sure I’ll eat them, I mean they have chocolate inside, but I prefer warm chewy chocolate chip cookies.
Debora O.
It's rare that I should ever indulge in packaged food but these cookies are an exception. Irresistibly delicious and perfect for anytime!
Nicole R.
Coral Springs, FL
I think everyone loves these cookies. They are yummy and not to pricey. I would recommend these because they are good and not too pricey.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?

back