BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
anekia l.
Glasgow, MO
Once you had one pack there is not turning back it will be your go to snack . Trust me the taste alone takes you back to when you were kid.
Adachukwu N.
Abuja
i grew up with famous amos. the to go chip . i lived for this cheap when i was young and i love they stay true to their original flavour.
Stella R.
Review for: Chocolate Chip Bite Size Cookies 12 3 oz more...
At the rec center they have a big vending machine with LOTS to choose from! I always catch my self punching in the numbers to get these!
Vivian A.
Lagos, Nigeria
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
Delicious and Addictive! I can never get enough of it. Affordable and easily accessible in supermarkets. It is definitely a favorite!
Janitra B.
My favorite cookies!!! I loveeeee this chocolate chips cookies! Whenever I eat them I feel like I'm in paradise, I swear! Best best!
Ashley S.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
Love these little cookies. They are so soft and chewy and the perfect sweetness. Great grab and go snack when you want a little treat
Vanessa F.
Ft lauderdale
I soo love this cookie, it is one of my quilt pleasure. It is also a good study snack. This go well with nice hot chocolate or milk.
afyia j.
florida
I could never seem to get enough of famous Amos. They are sweet, bite size yummy goodness that's not sharable. My little cheat snack.
Astley L.
Sarasota, FL
Love Love love love the fragrance satisfy my sweet tooth makes my day all else can you ask for? My childhood my life my everything!
laura z.
Review for: Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies 4 lb 8 oz; 2.04 kg more...
I like these cookies tho not a huge fan because i font like cookies that are too hard. these are pretty hard but have a good taste.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.