BY FAMOUS AMOS #19 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Are the co...3 Answers
Rachel H.
Raleigh, NC
Perfect for a small dessert after any meal without leaving you feeling guilty for you choice. Easy to pick up with other groceries.
Tanisha A.
Perris, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love me some good chocolate chip cookies all of the time and I like to put them in the lunches so this is definitely my favorite
I constantly buy these at my works vending machine, they are a small treat and you know you will get good quality with Famous Amos.
Lauren J.
Brookhaven, MS
After watching Burlesque how can you not enjoy Famous Amos cookies. Lol but great snack. And every cookie is filled with chocolate!
Danielle S.
Staten Island, NY
These cookies are great for road trips because of the packaging and small cookie size. They are present on each road trip we take.
Dianne P.
San Francisco, CA
I am not a big fan of Famous Amos because it is too hard for me. I don't like how it is not chewy and soft. I won't buy this again.
Kathleen E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are super addicting. The bag should be larger. I'm always said when I get to the bottom. They're so addicting abs delicious.
Summer C.
Virginia Bch, VA
a perfect on the go snack! grab this and a carton of milk and you are good to go for the afternoon or a kick start for your morning
Ana M.
San Jose, CA
These cookies are so good! Combine them with milk and your set. They're a bit tough at first but dipping them in milk softens them.
Courtney H.
These are the perfect chocolate chip cookie. They’re bite sized and taste great! There are a lot of chocolate chips in the cookies.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?